1. Missed the live Ask the Expert event?
    Not to worry. Check out the archived thread of the Q&A with Ken Hutcheson, President of U.S. Lawns, and the LawnSite community on the Franchising Forum.

Dismiss Notice

Our Equipment over the years...

Discussion in 'Original Pictures Forum' started by PR0 TURF, Dec 23, 2008.

1. Kennedy Landscaping

Kennedy Landscaping LawnSite Fanatic

I just went back and looked through this entire thread again. Love that shop!

2. Z-master man

Z-master man LawnSite Senior Member

Any plowing pic's? Also do you have any more pic's of that bobcat?

3. PR0 TURF

PR0 TURF LawnSite Bronze Member

Here are a few random bobcat pics I had kicking around...

I don't have any other snow pics...next storm I'll have to get on that! :weightlifter:

Snow 044.jpg

Lawn 024.jpg

Lawn 022.jpg

Lawn 090.jpg

Lawn 111.jpg

4. matt10486

matt10486 LawnSite Member

Chris,

Can we work out a deal for that Dually ???? HA!

5. Z-master man

Z-master man LawnSite Senior Member

Nice!! I love your set up. I think you might have already posted some specs on that trailer but would you mind telling me them?

6. PR0 TURF

Matt,

That dually is long gone! It just didn't cut it as a landscape/snow truck...was too nice...ohh well...live & learn

7. PR0 TURF

Thanks for the kudos! I do not remember the deck length on the trailer...I'd say between 20-24 feet...it is 100 inches wide. I believe it is 14k gvw...it's built like a tank...awesome trailer...it was built by a local company in NH...Specialized Trailers I believe is the name. I would highly recommend them if you want a top quality open trailer. All those diamond plate tool boxes underneath hold all of the shovels, rakes, tools, etc...

8. old oak lawn

old oak lawn LawnSite Senior Member

Great thread Pro Turf, i all ways enjoy looking at you pitchers and work. I think you have the best shop i have ever seen. Thanks for posting.

9. Smith Lawn & Landscaping

Smith Lawn & Landscaping LawnSite Senior Member

Awesome work Proturf keep up the good work!!

10. PORTER 05

PORTER 05 LawnSite Senior Member

really nice stuff, why did you sell the ex-cab dually? I have the same truck but its got a 9FT Pro Class dump on it , and its gas. A dump body on that white dually would have been cool.