1. Missed the live Ask the Expert event?
    Not to worry. Check out the archived thread of the Q&A with Ken Hutcheson, President of U.S. Lawns, and the LawnSite community in the Franchising forum .

Dismiss Notice

Our Equipment over the years...

Discussion in 'Original Pictures Forum' started by PR0 TURF, Dec 23, 2008.

1. LawnboyTim

LawnboyTim LawnSite Member

Just went through the thread, you do great work Pro Turf, nice equipment and trucks too!
    Last edited: Feb 7, 2010
  2. Craaaig

Craaaig LawnSite Member

i like that open deck trailer, is the pic with the dually at forest hills in Londonderry?
  3. PR0 TURF

PR0 TURF LawnSite Bronze Member

Yes...that's at Forest Hills
  4. PR0 TURF

The truck was just getting beat up too quick...it was far too nice to be used for what we were using it for. Had leather interior & all the bells & whistles...I loved the truck but just wasn't practical for us...
  5. PR0 TURF

We took our pipe delivery for the season today...really looking forward to getting back to work...we've got cabin fever!

Pipe 001.jpg

Pipe 002.jpg

Pipe 003.jpg

Pipe 004.jpg
  6. matt10486

matt10486 LawnSite Member

another foot of snow falling as i type... and me with no plow... will you deliver that dump truck?
  7. grassman177

grassman177 LawnSite Fanatic

alwaysnice to view your thread man, always exceptional.

i assume you are a poly guy with all that black piping, you really like that stuff??

i absolutely hate it, always gets damaged while digging near it as the shovel goes right thru and you dont know , and rocks etc tear holes in it quite frequently . only pvc for me!
  8. stroker51

stroker51 LawnSite Senior Member

That was my thought Ralph. My irrigation guy came from a company that was 100% poly, and I'm trying to educate myself to the pros and cons poly/pvc before we really start to push installs, but your concerns, along with a few others I have heard from a friend of mine with a big company here in town are making me lean towards pvc and make my guy deal with it.
  9. grassman177

grassman177 LawnSite Fanatic

it can be harder to install i understand, but it is stronger and will last longer i believe. i have also had to repair the special poly saddles as they leak pretty bad when they get some age to them. waste of water is never good.
  10. Kennedy Landscaping

Kennedy Landscaping LawnSite Fanatic

Wow thats alot of pipe. Have a good year.