Our Equipment over the years...

Discussion in 'Original Pictures Forum' started by PR0 TURF, Dec 23, 2008.

1. PR0 TURF

PR0 TURF LawnSite Bronze Member

Our plan for our first year with the machine is to just do all of our own mulch that we already do & any sub-work that may come our way. We are not going to really push it our first year while we have no experience with the machine. Next year we plan to market it more aggressively...this year will just be working out the bugs & learning the ropes with it.

2. PR0 TURF

We deal with such little pvc that a few pieces in the bed should be sufficient for us. We may make a ladder rack of some sort. The body has those "top bins" that open up for additional storage...I'm not sure if you need a special ladder rack for that style body. I'm always up for bouncing around ideas with other contractors, you can learn alot from that...if you ever want to just let me know.

3. PR0 TURF

Here are 2 randoms that I snapped this afternoon...we've got 10 inches of snow coming tonight...FINALLY!!

Equipment 072.jpg

Equipment 073.jpg

4. westcoh

westcoh LawnSite Senior Member
    from Alberta

Looking good, moving towards more Ford trucks and away from GM?

5. ajordan193

ajordan193 LawnSite Senior Member
    from WNY

Looks like business is good. Any more pictures of the plowing fleet? How do you like the xtreme v's?

6. hunterpreferred

hunterpreferred LawnSite Member

I'll try to get a picture of my set up tomorrow, see what you think. I have the top bins too, it's the same set up you have. I would definitely like to kick around some ideas, I think we are around the same age and kind of think alike.

7. fiveoboy01

fiveoboy01 LawnSite Silver Member

Nice snow trucks... VERY nice.

8. ygim

ygim LawnSite Senior Member

Great looking rigs you have. Have fun playing in the snow.

9. PR0 TURF

I love the Ford chassis & I love the GM's diesel & allison tranny....wish I could get one truck that had the best of both worlds! The F-550 has a 19k gvw I believe...to match that in a GM you need to get a topkick/kodiak truck and those things are just too big for my liking when you can get a 550 with the same gvw

10. PR0 TURF

I'll get some plowing pics during tomorrow's storm hopefully. I LOVE the xtreme V's...we've got 3 of them now & will be adding a 4th next season on our utility body. Once you use one you can't go back to a straight blade.