Our Equipment over the years...

Discussion in 'Original Pictures Forum' started by PR0 TURF, Dec 23, 2008.

1. P.Services

P.Services LawnSite Fanatic

maybe you can rig up the blower truck to be a salter!!! just drive real fast and let the hose whip around! or maybe just do drive by salting and never leave the road :cool2::cool2:

2. becpropertymaint.

becpropertymaint. LawnSite Senior Member

holy pipe batman:dizzy:

3. ProCutCare

ProCutCare LawnSite Member
    from Ada, MI

Just read through this whole thread, looks like you are doing some really good work.. I can really appreciate the fact that you keep all of your snow removal in house, it assures a quality product all the way around, no relying on subs.. keep up the good work

4. syzer

syzer LawnSite Bronze Member

Some good looking stuff there man!

5. P.Services

P.Services LawnSite Fanatic

syzer i thought you were going to start a little photo thread? have you and i just missed it?

6. bock

bock LawnSite Member

Wow. You have a seriouse operation going on. Thats very impressive you grew that fast. So is it just you as the sole owner or do you have a partner? What is your chain of command?

7. syzer

syzer LawnSite Bronze Member

Nah, I will one of these days, need to get some shots of all the equipment. Been pretty busy since those two large storms back in the beginning of Feb setting the schedule WAY back. Playing catch up now.

8. buffalonick

buffalonick LawnSite Member

Wow i just got through the thread after a couple hours and pro turf you are defiantly an inspiration. I am just 21 and starting out this year and too see all that equipment and the shop that you had after just 4 years of doing it full time is really great. I dont know if i missed it or not but did you have any schooling on landscaping or hort.? I saw you say you never worked for another landscape company, but did you have any type of experience going into it? or was it just an idea that grew and grew?

9. MarthaT

MarthaT LawnSite Member

Great looking stuff!

10. hunterpreferred

hunterpreferred LawnSite Member

pro turf here are those pictures of the ladder racks I have and how they are mounted on the service truck P1020055.jpg

P1020056.jpg

P1020057.jpg

P1020055.jpg

P1020056.jpg

P1020057.jpg