Our Equipment over the years...

Discussion in 'Original Pictures Forum' started by PR0 TURF, Dec 23, 2008.

1. grassman177

grassman177 LawnSite Fanatic

that is nice service truck man, hope to get something when we build that side of the business up more, till now i unload and load all i need when i do service work, but it works out.

2. Z-master man

Z-master man LawnSite Senior Member

Did you happen to get some pic's during your last storm??

3. hunterpreferred

hunterpreferred LawnSite Member

thanks man , you do what you need to until a truck purchase makes sense. this truck works well, but we can fit more in our vans. I do more estimating than the service guys so this truck works great for me.

4. eaglescout1993

eaglescout1993 LawnSite Member

i love your setup like many have said. i am starting my first year with my dads p/u and a jd JS46 walk behind "22in cut" that i bought on 2/27/10 and a trailer that i "stole" from the back field of my uncles property.

5. Z-master man

Hey pro-tuff.... Anything new been happening?

6. eaglescout1993

eaglescout1993 LawnSite Member

Hay pro turf "or any other experienced person" how much would you mow 10 acres for? it is a huge church lawn here in town that i am going to look into for next year?

TKS btw nice setup

7. GardnerLawn

GardnerLawn LawnSite Member

hey z-master how do you like the gator xuv? i have been wanting one bad but everybody keeps pushing the polaris ranger but i just dont like polaris. let me know your thoughts

8. DLONGLANDSCAPING

DLONGLANDSCAPING LawnSite Bronze Member

i love PRO TURF. you are my image in my head of what i want to be in 5 years

9. Z-master man

It's great.... We've only had two problems 1. a rear CV joint went so we had to replace the axle. and 2. During the winter sometimes it smoke due to fuel/oil getting built up. But other then that it's great. Lots of ground clearence goes at a pretty good clip. I pull my trailer with mowers, trimmer, blower, etc. It's rated for 1300lbs towing. We tow more then that with it daily. I think you'll like it.

10. GardnerLawn

GardnerLawn LawnSite Member

alright good deal glad to hear someone likes them! You have the jd green or camo?