1. Missed the live Ask the Expert event?
    Not to worry. Check out the archived thread of the Q&A with Ken Hutcheson, President of U.S. Lawns, and the LawnSite community in the Franchising forum .

Dismiss Notice

Our Equipment over the years...

Discussion in 'Original Pictures Forum' started by PR0 TURF, Dec 23, 2008.

1. grassman177

grassman177 LawnSite Fanatic

i too am and eagle scout. went through all that, got an addtional 7 palms and was and assistant scoutmaster for a few years after reaching age 18. it was the best thing i could have done and it is too bad you did not get yours pro turf, but at least you got some great scout training and fun in your time, it is an excellent program. i am sure it is the reason i am so agressive and confident these days.
  2. hunterpreferred

hunterpreferred LawnSite Member

3. Superior L & L

Superior L & L LawnSite Senior Member

WOW, took about a hour or so to run though the thread
  4. P.Services

P.Services LawnSite Fanatic

Well arnt we just becoming an active member these days!!!
    Posted via Mobile Device
  5. terraman21

terraman21 LawnSite Member
    from ohio

hey goodluck with the machine this year if you have any questions let me know we have been using one for years and you will be amazed with what you can do with just 2 guys. yeah the safety vest thing they are cracking down like crazy around here a few companies around here (northeast, Ohio) got huge fines from them. good luck with the machine. did you plow with that mulch blower truck too?
  6. grassman177

grassman177 LawnSite Fanatic

i too want to hear about it as we have a new goal for the next few years to get into more mulching and buying bulk. for the amount of work we do i feel that we dont go thru that much mulch and this year is much less so far.

we do however want to do alot more so this is something to look at for the future of how we want to roll as far as methods and equipment. Thanks for sharing here Pro Turf and i hope some of my posts have helped you out in some way or another as everyone has good advice to share(maybe not everyone!:rolleyes:)
  7. Superior L & L

Superior L & L LawnSite Senior Member

Spring excitement,

im sure ill be tired of the young know it all's real soon :hammerhead:
    (and i dont mean u :))
  8. P.Services

P.Services LawnSite Fanatic

Yeah I agree, I get sick of this site pretty fast these days. I don't mind the know it alls they are always around me being one. I get annoyed by the same stupid questions 100 times a day. "How do you get work" "what kind of blower" "walk on grass or sidewalk"
    Posted via Mobile Device
  9. Z-master man

Z-master man LawnSite Senior Member

You might have mentioned this already but is the FL60 with the trailer over CDL? 26K?
  10. PR0 TURF

PR0 TURF LawnSite Bronze Member

We've just finished going through some of our equipment...fixing all the small things...re-painting...re-lettering some...getting everything up to snuff for this season!

Equipment 087.jpg

Equipment 098.jpg

Equipment 100.jpg

Equipment 101.jpg

Equipment 104.jpg