Our Equipment over the years...

Discussion in 'Original Pictures Forum' started by PR0 TURF, Dec 23, 2008.

1. Craaaig

Craaaig LawnSite Member

looks good pro turf, where did you get that hose reel on the compressor?

2. PR0 TURF

PR0 TURF LawnSite Bronze Member

The reel is from a company called "Reelcraft"...they build awesome reels. We have one in our utility body for fuel hose too. The one on the compressor is electric one so it winds up the hose with ease. The reel was about $700 if I remember correctly...not cheap but if you're doing enough blowouts it is justifiable.

3. matt10486

matt10486 LawnSite Member

I think its time for a new equipment picture.

4. PR0 TURF

PR0 TURF LawnSite Bronze Member

Its on the to do list for this fall...

5. a&jlandscaping

a&jlandscaping LawnSite Member

Hey pro turf how much red and black mulch is that. Where do you get yours from we are in coastal RI. and i am looking to get mulch deliverd. We need 350 yards of black mulch and still waiting to here but we might need 300 yards of red. I like the way that your mulch looks. If you dont mind how much did you pay per yard. Also very nice set up you have i would love to come and vist your shop some day. Thanks.

6. terraman21

terraman21 LawnSite Member
    from ohio

hey proturf how do you like to mulch blower? didnt see any mulch coming out of the hose? do u likeit? your guys getting used to it? and what size truck is it? we just got back last week from going out of town to do 500 yards in 6 six days with our 705 finn machine i love it we and headed back out of town for the next 15 days to do a thousand yards let me kno what you think and if you have any questions?

7. packer101

packer101 LawnSite Member

I'm stealing the pictures you took of me.....

8. Craaaig

Craaaig LawnSite Member

packer, how long have you worked at pro-turf?

9. packer101

packer101 LawnSite Member

For a while backin 06/07 while in highschool, than i was in maine for school, so im back this season hopefully for long term, been in the field for bacically ever though. not sure if that answers the question....

10. Craaaig

Craaaig LawnSite Member

so how old are you? just curious