Our Equipment over the years...

Discussion in 'Original Pictures Forum' started by PR0 TURF, Dec 23, 2008.

1. packer101

packer101 LawnSite Member

21 . and this cuz i needed more characters
  2. Jelinek61

Jelinek61 LawnSite Senior Member

I bet there is about 120 yds of mulch being delivered on that trailer. A guy i worked for would get deliveries of 128yds at a time with a walking floor trailer like that one.
  3. packer101

no, 80 yards per load those were. 60 for the black mulch
  4. Wright48

Wright48 LawnSite Member

Damn how many years did it take for you to get that big? how did you get started ? I just started but damn thats a nice shop.
  5. grassman177

grassman177 LawnSite Fanatic

pro turf, it "pays" to care for your stuff. litterally. so many dont keep up with maint on their stuff, we have repainted some of our trailers and new wood etc, did you see them on my posts? anyways, nice job keeping things clean and presentable.
  6. packer101

OK, Question to all those with Bark Blowers....... Whats the best proformance setting ratio? having floor speed, airspeed, gate size to vary...... What has worked for you?
  7. packer101

Landscape Maintenance Division

8. packer101

some of the boss on the job, and a hedge job we did

MLAWCARE LawnSite Senior Member

I see you are using the pole hedge trimmer. It is what I use for all my trimming jobs the only thing I do not like about it is that it gets really hot the head and up the pole where if I do not have gloves on it is to hot to touch. Do you also have this problem and do you use regular hedge trimmers on smaller bushes if so pros and cons please. Thanks
  10. packer101

Well its actually its first use for us, there very useful for the user. and yes we use normal ones aswell. what ever works for the specific job....