Our Equipment over the years...

Discussion in 'Original Pictures Forum' started by PR0 TURF, Dec 23, 2008.

1. PR0 TURF

PR0 TURF LawnSite Bronze Member

That is about 150-170 yards of each mulch. We get our mulch from a place in Hooksett NH. Mulch is running in the mid 20 dollar per yard range right now. If you're ever in the area you're more than welcome to stop by our shop...

2. Craaaig

Craaaig LawnSite Member

outdoor world?

3. PR0 TURF

HunterPreferred....thanks for the pics of your setup...it helped me set ours up! You guys are a good sized outfit for just irrigation...impressive!

4. PR0 TURF

We just started using the machine...so far so good...still working out a few bugs trying to figure out the best settings for the machine to blow mulch the best. It's 10000x better than lugging wheelbarrows though! Sounds like you guys are moving some serious mulch out your way...keep it up!

5. terraman21

terraman21 LawnSite Member
    from ohio

yeah we just finish a 300 yard job in 4 days did 80 yesterday alone. we love our and are looking into getting another one next year. what size did you get? do you like it? and would you have gone bigger or smalller? any questions let me know. hows your design and install this year are you doing any? and if so how much ?good luck this year i would love to see some pics of the blower in action?

6. PR0 TURF

Yes sir...do you have any experience with them?

7. PR0 TURF

So far so good with our machine...we have barely used it so far so it's still early to see if it is too big or small for us. The machine is a Finn 808 with the John Deere diesel.

Our design & install work is very slow right now...hopefully that changes soon.

I'll get some more blower pics up soon...

Lawn 293.jpg

8. srl28

srl28 LawnSite Bronze Member

I see on the last page that your guys are all in uniform. Are the pants from a uniform company or?

9. Craaaig

Craaaig LawnSite Member

yes we do, get the bulk of our mulch from them, new machine looks good, good luck with it!

10. packer101

packer101 LawnSite Member

yes, we have uniform pants, just original dickies, not through a company or anything.