1. Missed the live Ask the Expert event?
    Not to worry. Check out the archived thread of the Q&A with Ken Hutcheson, President of U.S. Lawns, and the LawnSite community on the Franchising Forum.

Dismiss Notice

Our Equipment over the years...

Discussion in 'Original Pictures Forum' started by PR0 TURF, Dec 23, 2008.

1. cat320

cat320 LawnSite Senior Member

Nice set up you have all this in back of your house?You must have some great neighbors?What town are you in?

2. Z-master man

Z-master man LawnSite Senior Member

That's odd? Someone wanted a big hole dug in their back yard for no apperent reason? Creepy

3. packer101

packer101 LawnSite Member

it was for a footing, possably for a deck, no idea why they wanted it so large....

4. packer101

packer101 LawnSite Member

no... all of that is not in the back yard..... we have a large area just down the street where we keep all of our equiptment and mulch and such..... the shop / office is the only thing at the house this time of the year..... we all meet down where the trucks are.

5. PR0 TURF

PR0 TURF LawnSite Bronze Member

Thanks for the kudos man! Keep plugging away & you'll be there before you know it! Good luck to you this season...

6. Graveslawncare

Graveslawncare LawnSite Senior Member

Did you take out a business loan to get things rolling on this scale or did you just somehow start making money hand over fist and paying cash for equipment one at a time?

7. PR0 TURF

PR0 TURF LawnSite Bronze Member

I got started when I was very young...still living at home with my parents...didn't have any bills at all so every penny I made I was able to put right back into the business. I never took a paycheck because I didn't have any personal bills...just put everything right back into the business. I've had to take loans out on trucks & bigger pieces of equipment over the years, but I did not start out with any sort of business loan.

8. Graveslawncare

Graveslawncare LawnSite Senior Member

Sweet man. So is everything yours now or do you still have equipment that is financed?

9. deere615

deere615 LawnSite Fanatic

That made me laugh out loud Pro turfs digging graves:laugh: jk

10. Z-master man

Z-master man LawnSite Senior Member

haha lol Thats what I was gettin' at...