Our Equipment over the years...

Discussion in 'Original Pictures Forum' started by PR0 TURF, Dec 23, 2008.

1. smassengill

smassengill LawnSite Member

Congrats...you just buried a body! haha
  2. GrassIsGreenerLawnCare

GrassIsGreenerLawnCare LawnSite Senior Member
    from VA

man i used to live in walpole and cape cod for 23 years total. Everyone and there mother needs landscaping done. work comes so easily there. i recently moved to VA and people around here are such penny pinchers!! cant believe it. Thats the only thing i miss about mass
  3. PR0 TURF

PR0 TURF LawnSite Bronze Member

Still have a few trucks financed
  4. Jaspell

Jaspell LawnSite Member

Pro Turf, Im curious. Do you do all the maintenance work on your trucks and mowers? You have a great shop. If yes, is that something you were always just good at or did you hire someone that knew how to do it or just take some courses. I have read a lot of guys on here that suggest taking a small engine repair course and a welding course. Unfortuneately, here in Hartford those are hard to find.:usflag:
  5. packer101

packer101 LawnSite Member

A spring clean up with 2 full loads of leaves and debris

6. packer101

some of our trailers.....

7. packer101

working into our mulch........

8. cat320

cat320 LawnSite Senior Member

What year is that Trojan?how big of an area is it where you keep the equipment? i thought i saw an old caboos you at the train yard ?
  9. packer101

its a pretty big area..... it shared with a machine shop, he has a bunch of old junk.... a bus, caboose, boats, trucks, junk...
  10. Mimowerman

Mimowerman LawnSite Senior Member

Really weird question about the pants again.... Are those dickies original hunter green or olive green? lol

And I've read the thread time and time again over the past few years.... Never ceases to amaze me if you put your mind, heart, and pocketbook to your business , what you can achieve. congrats!