Our Equipment over the years...

Discussion in 'Original Pictures Forum' started by PR0 TURF, Dec 23, 2008.

1. powerstroke man

powerstroke man LawnSite Member
    from MA

Hey Chris! Hope you guys are having a good season, lol iam sure you are! just wanted to see how things are going, and state that i think that it's about that time of the year that some new pics get posted:weightlifter: Lol! hope all is well!! Oh did you buy anyting new for winter? saw the two loaders on CL for sale?
  2. Jelinek61

Jelinek61 LawnSite Senior Member

Any new photos?
  3. old oak lawn

old oak lawn LawnSite Senior Member

X-2. How is Business? Good i hope.

DLONGLANDSCAPING LawnSite Bronze Member

i would love to hear about how your business is going also. This is the number one thread that made me work even harder this year than ever. I read the whole thread last year and it made me want to grow and expand my business. This thread is the sole reason i am going to college to really get the basis of all the landscaping aspects and business aspects to run a company the size of your company. You are an inspiration to me and when i think about what i want my company to be like "organized, equipment you own and work with, snow plowing you do, shop you have and offices inside the shop, the whole fleet pictures and logo" i think of your company.

thanks for taking the time to answer questions and let the little guys learn from you and learn how to do it the right way. Just like when you started out with the two scag walkbehinds.

thanks so much,

5. newjerseylandscaping

newjerseylandscaping LawnSite Bronze Member

I like your equipment. i hope someday i have that big of a company.
  6. Bates Lawn Care

Bates Lawn Care LawnSite Member

You have a nice setup, like too see some more and learned somethings from your tread
  7. naturescaretaker

naturescaretaker LawnSite Senior Member

I've been doing this for a few years/decades and that is the best organized trailer that I have seen yet. Bravo! I hope you don't mind but I am going to implement some of your ideas here for irrigation. Rather then trailers we use 20' Isuzu Box Trucks. The layout is clean and user friendly.... like your whole operation. You've done a great job. Keep it up!
  8. naturescaretaker

naturescaretaker LawnSite Senior Member

One question... did you build those shelve/cabinets or did you pick them up somewhere else?
  9. PTSolutions

PTSolutions LawnSite Silver Member
    from OH

ProTurf- quick question regarding your hydroseeding. when you fill up from the hydrants, do you call the water dept. ahead of time to install the meter? or do you have your own on a rental basis from the dept? how does that work?
  10. Jelinek61

Jelinek61 LawnSite Senior Member

When I worked for a DPW while in highschool we would just record the size of each companies tank and they would tell us how many times they filled it from our hydrant infront of the DPW building. I know they could cheat us but most of the guys we knew pretty well. The ones we didnt trust we would hook up a meter on the hydrant near where they were working and record it at the end of each day.