1. Missed the live Ask the Expert event?
    Not to worry. Check out the archived thread of the Q&A with Ken Hutcheson, President of U.S. Lawns, and the LawnSite community on the Franchising Forum.

Dismiss Notice

Our Equipment over the years...

Discussion in 'Original Pictures Forum' started by PR0 TURF, Dec 23, 2008.

1. PR0 TURF

PR0 TURF LawnSite Bronze Member

Sure isn't pretty on the outside...but this is the newest addition to our fleet. 1998 Hynundai HL-750. It's going in to be sandblasted & painted next week...more pics to come...

2010-11-05 16.21.49.jpg

2. TriCityLawnCareLLC

TriCityLawnCareLLC LawnSite Bronze Member
    from Ohio

I definately want to see the after pics of that when you're all done.

3. ENL11732

ENL11732 LawnSite Member

Nice setup, looks well run/organized. It's hard to build up a business like that on long island, ny, too many cut throats. Too many guys out there low bidding

4. cb171985

cb171985 LawnSite Member

another mass company with nh plates

5. Jaspell

Jaspell LawnSite Member

Hi,
    I was still trying to figure out if you maintain your own equipment or not. Do you do it yourself, use an outside shop, or have a full time mechanic on your staff? The maintenance/reparis on the small engines and truck are what kill me cost wise. I plan to take a course over the winter on small engine repair but they are hard to find.

Jim

6. naturescaretaker

naturescaretaker LawnSite Senior Member

If you don"t mind me asking where did you pick up the 1998 Hynundai HL-750? Auction?

7. scotts lawn care

scotts lawn care LawnSite Senior Member

Hey, looks like you have a great business! I'm also gearing up for snow season here in wi. Snowplowing is by far the most profitable part of my business, how about you guys?
    Posted via Mobile Device

8. PR0 TURF

We are not a MA company. The name of the company is Pro-Turf Landscaping of Southern New Hampshire, LLC. Our shop & office is based out of New Hampshire. The MA border is 2 min from our shop. We started in MA & moved to NH years ago.

9. PR0 TURF

We picked it up through a private sale...found it locally on craigslist I believe. Check back in a few weeks for some updated pics of it...

10. PR0 TURF

Thank you! Yes snowplowing has the greatest margins for us also. We have been working to increase that end of our business the last few years. I love that time of year...Let it snow!