Our Equipment over the years...

Discussion in 'Original Pictures Forum' started by PR0 TURF, Dec 23, 2008.

1. punt66

punt66 LawnSite Fanatic

I used to get $125 hr for my single axles plowing for a local municipality. I never understood why they pay so cheap. I do better on residentials with pickups. But its better to keep the trucks and employees busy then have the trucks sit for a couple months.

2. PR0 TURF

PR0 TURF LawnSite Bronze Member

Here are a few more to throw into the mix....

ProTurf-051030-030.jpg

ProTurf-051030-055.jpg

ProTurf-051030-068.jpg

ProTurf-051030-080.jpg

ProTurf-051030-124.jpg

3. Junior M

Junior M LawnSite Fanatic

What do yall trench the irrigation in with? the ditch witch, or walk behind bobcat?

4. PR0 TURF

Before & After...

This was a case of trying to burn the candle at both ends...working way too many hours...not enough sleep...i dozed off driving home one day and wacked a tree about a mile from my house...was a real wake up call!!

:hammerhead:

ProTurf-051030-065.jpg

crash.jpg

5. PR0 TURF

Just our DitchWitch...I've never used the mini bobcat for it...but hear it's possible...just never seen one in action! We use the mini for misc stuff...doing stone under decks...going places too tight for a full sized Bobcat. It doesn't get a ton of use...but is handy to have around...

6. Junior M

Yeah, its possible, we do it with a full size bobcat :weightlifter: Is the ditch witch just a vibratory plow?

That sucks about your truck but atleast you were okay..

7. PR0 TURF

Yeaa...just a vibratory plow...works great for what we do...i gotta see a bobcat in action doing that one day!!

8. AI Inc

AI Inc LawnSite Fanatic

Do you have to supply health ins to your employees , or are you under the cap of manhours worked?

9. Junior M

Never seen a vibratory plow used for anything other than phone, cable and gas.. Next time we do an irrigation, if we use a bobcat with trencher, I'll get some pic's and video for ya. A trencher is a bitc# to use though, to much shoveling. If it was my choice we'd just use a mini excavator...

10. PORTER 05

PORTER 05 LawnSite Senior Member

wow was that truck wrecked or could you fix it...

my freind has a mack tri-axle he gets $130 HR for state made $6,000 this week not including his 2 other trucks that plow city- not sanding JUST PLOWING, imagine what you could have made if you had a sander WOW!