Our Equipment over the years...

Discussion in 'Original Pictures Forum' started by PR0 TURF, Dec 23, 2008.

1. merrimacmill

merrimacmill LawnSite Senior Member

pro-turf, kind of a small world comment here, but the loader you just sold on craigs list ended up a hundred feet or so down the street from my shop, I drive by it everyday. The guy that bought it always has all kinds of old loaders coming through the front yard of his house, not really sure what he does with them though.

2. capecodjon

capecodjon LawnSite Member

Definitely impressive- nice grass, too!
    Cool to see you are in Massachusetts. Me too!

3. AI Inc

AI Inc LawnSite Fanatic

Where do you work out of?

4. DeereHauler

DeereHauler LawnSite Senior Member

i'm really impressed. I have a lot of respect for a company that keeps all their equipment looking nice, clean, with graphics/decals on everything, and they all match. Not to mention guys wearing matching uniforms, not torn up jeans and a marlboro t-shirt. Its easy to tell who is in business for the long haul, and who isn't. When it comes to equipment and business, i believe you need to spend money to make money,and do it right. Someone obviously taught you right. I also like that you keep the different aspects of your work in house, you don't sub out the excavation, or irrigation etc. I run my business the same way, image means just about everything.

5. Schutti86

Schutti86 LawnSite Member
    from NH

Manchester area

6. exmark user

exmark user LawnSite Senior Member

wow definitly a legit buisness thats what i want im 16 have some exmarks and workin on it do you have any tips for young landscaper

7. newjerseylandscaping

newjerseylandscaping LawnSite Bronze Member

Im in the same situation as you. Hope they have some good tips

8. DeereHauler

DeereHauler LawnSite Senior Member

i hate the term "legit business" . If your in business there should be nothing "not legit" about it, unless your a drug dealer or in the mob......

9. Mac89

Mac89 LawnSite Member

pro turf....very impressed with your operation....I noticed a pic of your bobcat a few pages back, wondering if there is a tire on backwards....I'd love to have your shop.....any more pics to come ?

10. PR0 TURF

PR0 TURF LawnSite Bronze Member

I've had my fair share of issues with our 6.0L diesel...its a 2003...has been in the shop numerous times for numerous issues...too much to list all on here. Our 08 6.4L has been great, knock on wood! That truck has 25k miles and all we've done to it was an o2 sensor & a radiator...not bad I guess.

Glad to hear you appreciate the posts & content...I enjoy coming on here in the winter when things are a bit slower