Our Equipment over the years...

Discussion in 'Original Pictures Forum' started by PR0 TURF, Dec 23, 2008.

1. PR0 TURF

PR0 TURF LawnSite Bronze Member

Evins,

Sounds like you've got a pretty nice setup to get yourself started with over there. Just save your money & keep working hard. Read this thread and all the other good ones on lawnsite & you'll learn much more than I can type out in a paragraph or two. Good luck!

2. Evins77

Evins77 LawnSite Member

I will be checking out the site for tips, if anyone has any must see threads for someone just starting out I would appreciate it... Proturf, your setup is sick.

3. newjerseylandscaping

newjerseylandscaping LawnSite Bronze Member

Theres some preatty good tips in the strarting section on this fourum, id look there.

4. DollarSign

DollarSign LawnSite Member
    from MN

I'd actually look at the picture threads by ETWman and Eagle Landscape, theres a couple other guys that have impressive setups that you can learn a lot from.

5. a&jlandscaping

a&jlandscaping LawnSite Member

Come on pro turf no updates lately what have you guys been up to hope all is good.

6. PR0 TURF

PR0 TURF LawnSite Bronze Member

Hey there...every once in a while I need a little kick in the butt to get back on here! Not too much has been going on here...the snow has been quiet...we had one decent storm so far this year. We've been getting alot of stuff done in the shop for next year. Actively trying to sell our hydroseeder, and actively looking for a bigger machine. Making some changes in our office, trying some new software this year, designing some new websites, working on some marketing ideas/plans we've had for a while. I don't have any great pictures to post right now so here are a few random bark blowing pics from last season...

What's new with you guys? Any new year's resolutions for your businesses...?
    :walking:

Bark1.jpg

Bark9.jpg

7. just in time

just in time LawnSite Member

My resolutions is to get a truck and trailer hahaha

8. Chevy z71

Chevy z71 LawnSite Fanatic

Mine is to get more work but this day in time its hard cause every body and there brother does this stuff.

9. Z-master man

Z-master man LawnSite Senior Member

Pretty much the same as everyone else, get more work, and like everywere else, everyones doing this stuff ;)

10. srl28

srl28 LawnSite Bronze Member

Mulch blower looks great! PM me, if you dont mind Id like to pick your brain on that a little bit and have some questions.

What software did you use and what are you switching to now?