Our Equipment over the years...

Discussion in 'Original Pictures Forum' started by PR0 TURF, Dec 23, 2008.

1. PR0 TURF

PR0 TURF LawnSite Bronze Member

We offer health insurance, vacation/sick days etc...I don't think alot of our guys would still be with us if we didn't. Gotta do what ya gotta do...

2. PR0 TURF

PR0 TURF LawnSite Bronze Member

Nahh the truck wasn't totalled...the air bags didn't even go off!!

3. LawnBoy89

LawnBoy89 LawnSite Senior Member

Hey proturf you have an incredible set up you should really be proud as I'm sure you are!

For your guys information...in CT private contracters make $175 an hour plowing for the DOT. I am not sure if this includes sand as well. They are also looking for more trucks to hire as they are understaffed right now.

4. PerfectEarth

PerfectEarth LawnSite Bronze Member

Amazing looking trucks! Do you DOT numbers on those trucks? Do you or any of your guys have a CDL?

5. nnj18

nnj18 LawnSite Silver Member

Here we go :rolleyes: :hammerhead:

6. Jason Rose

Jason Rose LawnSite Fanatic

My thoughts exactly... (Towards the post above yours)

Ouch! I can't believe the airbags didn't go off in that wreck! I guess it wasn't nearly the impact that it looks. Couldn't have hit it more centered if you tried :dizzy:

7. Jason Rose

Jason Rose LawnSite Fanatic

Around here it's what every guy uses (plow), unless he's small/just starting, then just a trencher works. You really need a trencher and a plow to do most of them, but this is also PVC country. Nothing like 3 pipes in one trench...

8. Junior M

Junior M LawnSite Fanatic

We had 5 pieces of 1in in one ditch on our last one, that was fun! :rolleyes:

I've never seen a vibratory plow used here, only reason we use a trackhoe sometimes is because we can do everything with a trackhoe with out touching a shovel, but our last one needed to be done quick and there was some grading involved so we had to have a bobcat.

9. PerfectEarth

PerfectEarth LawnSite Bronze Member

Hey it's a simple question about his business- not a hijack. He really seems to have his stuff together! Just curious.

10. lil_cote_93

lil_cote_93 LawnSite Member
    from ON

One of the nicest set ups on this site
    Congratulations on your success