Our Equipment over the years...

Discussion in 'Original Pictures Forum' started by PR0 TURF, Dec 23, 2008.

1. 6ofus

6ofus LawnSite Member
    from Ohio

Pro-Turf: Can you post some pics of the inside of the trailer (Pace). I am looking to buy one next month. Thanks, I look on this site every now and then and your business is class act.
  2. PR0 TURF

PR0 TURF LawnSite Bronze Member

We are definitely not DOT compliant and it is constantly on my mind! That is on the top of my priorities list for this off-season. They are pretty lax in our area as far as DOT compliancy...so that is one thing that keeps getting pushed off to the backburner with me. I am well aware of the issues...but hopefully they won't be issues much longer with us.

Two of our guys have CDL...and most, but not all, have their medical cards. We do our best to keep up on all trailer lights, properly chaining down equip, safety chains, fire extinguishers...the list goes on & on...but I'm the first to admit I have some work to do in that department before I get whacked with some hefty fines! :nono::nono:
  3. PR0 TURF

No problem...gimme a few days but i'll do it...I gotta go out & shovel the snow off the roof of it anways!!!! :usflag:
  4. PR0 TURF

Here are some shop pics of our blade grinding area & our maintenance board...

Random 015.jpg

Random 011.jpg

Random 023.jpg
  5. PerfectEarth

PerfectEarth LawnSite Bronze Member

That's cool...I appreciate your honesty about the compliance stuff! You've got some pretty large trucks, no doubt. Shocking they have not found you through DMV / registration records...!

I can't believe that blade sharpening area!!!?! Incredible. Your guys have no excuse- that's the way it should be.

Thanks, for all the feed back, i think i will just do that,and put the snow plow on.
  7. Junior M

Junior M LawnSite Fanatic

No trailers on the maintenance board, Pro turf??
  8. deere615

deere615 LawnSite Fanatic

Thats a very nice Dmax, looks like an expensive wreck though
  9. PR0 TURF

Hahaha...goood eye!!! We really don't do all that much to the trailers during the season...we bring em in during the winter to touch up some paint...repack the bearings usually...all that basic stuff...not too much scheduled maint on em though...

I gotta get that board updated...add some new stuff...remove some old stuff...maybe even add a few trailers in there! :laugh:
  10. Junior M

Junior M LawnSite Fanatic

And I dont even have my contacts in!! :laugh:

I was just curious because I know some people do maintenance and things like that to there trailers...