Our Equipment over the years...

Discussion in 'Original Pictures Forum' started by PR0 TURF, Dec 23, 2008.

1. PR0 TURF

PR0 TURF LawnSite Bronze Member

We replaced anything that was worn & needed replacing...besides being dirty most of the lines, etc were fine.

2. PR0 TURF

JP...thanks for the kudos! Yea we picked the bucket up from EarthTones...they had alot of nice stuff up for sale. I'd recommend taking a look if there is anything you're in the market for.

3. PR0 TURF

One of the Trojans had a broken hour meter so I never knew what that had. The other one had about 6,000 hrs I believe. The Hyundai claimed to have 7,000 hours, but the hour meter was broken at 7,000...with the motor going like that I'm guessing the machine may have more on it than that. That's the risk of buying used equipment...ohh well! Should be good to go now...knock on wood!!:hammerhead:

4. jplawnmaint

jplawnmaint LawnSite Member

Pro Turf. Are they going out of business? I used to see them every where. I know they were doing some big retail stores/ shopping centers.
    Posted via Mobile Device

5. newjerseylandscaping

newjerseylandscaping LawnSite Bronze Member

Good video, that bobcat does good, is there any balest to keep it on the ground?

6. PR0 TURF

I'm not sure what their plans are. I believe they are affiliated with MacIsh, which is an excavation company.

7. PR0 TURF

No ballast...but it wouldn't hurt to put some on...the back will start to come up a bit if you pick up a heavy enough bucket full

8. PR0 TURF

There are a few pics on the thread of our plowing set up. You can also check out this snow video we made if you haven't seen it yet...

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=3e-OzZc9wgc

IMG_4099.jpg

9. newjerseylandscaping

newjerseylandscaping LawnSite Bronze Member

Hey like the dump, how did you add strobes to the cab lights?

10. yardatwork

yardatwork LawnSite Senior Member

Is that a Burton Snowboard sticker on the front of the plow truck...1:21 of the Youtube vid?