Our equipment

Discussion in 'Original Pictures Forum' started by BerksLawn, Apr 26, 2007.

1. BerksLawn

BerksLawn LawnSite Member

The white truck is a 03 2500 cummins with 7.5ft meyer used to tow our 16ft trailer. The silver truck is a 01 2500 cummins with a 7.5ft meyer and fisher swing away 2000 spreader. It's used to haul stuff/leaf loader and hopefully it will be getting a dump insert this year. The 06 is my dads personal truck and the other 03 is my personal truck both have hemi's. Ill get pics of the rest of the equipment soon.

2. DoetschOutdoor

DoetschOutdoor LawnSite Bronze Member
    from S. IL

Nice looking group of trucks! That last truck would look awesome with some more agressive tires IMO
  3. BerksLawn

Thanks there only 35" all terrains. When they wear down I wanna take the truck higher and get atleast 37s if not bigger for it.
  4. DBL

DBL LawnSite Silver Member

nice dodges you got there
  5. TriPLandscaping

TriPLandscaping LawnSite Member

Awesome fleet of trucks. How does your dad like the express mount plow? Any problems? I checked it out in person looks very heavy duty.
  6. BerksLawn

This was our first season with it and used it 3 storms. It is very heavy duty. The controller took some time getting use to but other then that we like it. Only thing I hate is the mount since its attached by like 6 bolts. Wish it was quick deatch to since it kills the look of the front end imo.
  7. SharpCutLC

SharpCutLC LawnSite Member
    from Ohio

Sweeeeet Trucks:weightlifter:
  8. Lawn Enforcer

Lawn Enforcer LawnSite Silver Member

MOPAR or no car man! Nice trucks!