our first snow of this winter.

Discussion in 'Lawn Mowing' started by Sweet Tater, Mar 7, 2008.

1. Sweet Tater

Sweet Tater LawnSite Silver Member

Well North Ms has finally been included in the snow this year. so far we have like 2" on the ground and its suppose to continue till 6am. You guys up north would lauph at this as a flurry, but around here its a blizzard:laugh:. An I am suppose to be mowing next week:dizzy:
  2. nickslawn

nickslawn LawnSite Member

i understand that is how I am up here in north west TN.
  3. wintergreenlawn&landscape

wintergreenlawn&landscape LawnSite Member
    from CT

You can have some of the crazy precip we've had here in NE. All of the basements are flooding and the sewage treatment facility that is able to handle 250,000 gallons an hour is taking on about 1,000,000 and will be underwater either tonight or tomorrow. Gonna smell good around here!!
  4. Sweet Tater

Sweet Tater LawnSite Silver Member

5. packey

packey LawnSite Senior Member

Let me guess the grocery store is striped bare and everyone thinks they will be snowed in. Hey look at the bright side and extra shot of nitrogen to the lawnn.
  6. deere615

deere615 LawnSite Fanatic

HA:laugh: I love seeing the gas station and food store packed the night before they are calling snow! We are getting a little here right now, But that major storm just missed us:cry:. Ohio got buried!
  7. barefeetny

barefeetny LawnSite Senior Member

all our reservoirs are 100% and still 5-8 inches of snow on the ground...... Run for high ground around here.....

2 inches..... we don't even put our fishing poles away for 2".....i kid

coming up 95 from fla a few years back north carolina got a freak 1/2 inch of wintery mix... never saw so many greasy side up and buried in medians and ditches.... the wife quit counting at 50....the highway dept was out there with a grader and a front end loader.......lol