Our Junk Trucks

Discussion in 'Original Pictures Forum' started by rbriggs, Oct 16, 2005.

1. rbriggs

rbriggs LawnSite Member

Here's a pic of some of 1-800-GOT-JUNK?'s equipment and staff. I realize it is not an LCO, but our services are very similar to yours in business structure and practices. I get quite a bit from this forum. Thanks guys and gals.

main_img_franchise.jpg

2. South Florida Lawns

South Florida Lawns LawnSite Platinum Member
    from usa

I got a lot of junk, its in Florida. How have those fords been treating ya?

3. rbriggs

rbriggs LawnSite Member

Quite honestly, I love the Fords. However, most of our fleet is now Nissans and Isuzu NPRs. The Isuzus appear superior to the Nissans. Obviously they are better on fuel than the Fords. However, the Fords are a far superior vehicle in terms of pulling, towing and working all around. No Doubt!
    Unfortunately, the corporate office now requires all franchises to purchase the Isuzus or GM cabovers. :cry:

4. rbriggs

rbriggs LawnSite Member

BTW, we do have a franchise that services Florida :rolleyes:

5. South Florida Lawns

South Florida Lawns LawnSite Platinum Member
    from usa

I haven't seen any of your trucks around here yet. There is so much construction down here in the last 5 or so years. Mostly condo's and new homes, I'm sure the market for hauling services is high around here. Good luck with the buisness.

6. jblawns123

jblawns123 LawnSite Senior Member

Saw one of your trucks a week ago in Wareham MA. It was a Isuzu cabover and the lettering looked excellent. Grabbed my attention. Looks like some really nice Dump body with the pull out ramp, Double swinging doors and mesh tarp. Yea, I was checking out the ride. I even remember the guy sitting in the passenger seat was eating Pringles that he kept on the dash.

7. Derek9D

Derek9D LawnSite Member

Yeah i see alot of your trucks around in Somerset and Swansea, MA always see one on Route 6

8. AL Inc

AL Inc LawnSite Bronze Member

I've seen a few around here, too. Both the Fords and the UD's.

9. rbriggs

rbriggs LawnSite Member

The truck boxes have their flaws, but overall they are decent. Here's a pic of the company wrapped Toyota Scion.
    Great for marketing. People love it!

scion.jpg

10. rbriggs

rbriggs LawnSite Member

This beauty belongs to the San Francisco franchise. I can only imagine what it costs to fill the tank. Oooooooooooooooooooooooooooo.

SanFran-Hummer.jpg