1. Missed the live Ask the Expert event?
    Not to worry. Check out the archived thread of the Q&A with Ken Hutcheson, President of U.S. Lawns, and the LawnSite community on the Franchising Forum.

Dismiss Notice

Our Moderator Was Published!!!!

Discussion in 'Organic Lawn Care' started by Sean Adams, Mar 7, 2004.

1. Sean Adams

Sean Adams LawnSite Gold Member

I just received the March/April issue of "Turf News" - a magazine published by Turfgrass Producers International.

Bob O'Quinn, the Editor, sent me a letter with a copy of the magazine. Inside is an article written by our very own David Hall entitled "A Look At Organic Lawn Care From The Consumer's Perspective" on page 72.

Take a look if you get a chance - excellent reading!

Great Job David - Congrats!

2. Grassmechanic

Grassmechanic LawnSite Silver Member

for those of us that don't get the magazine, could the article be posted here?

3. woodycrest

woodycrest LawnSite Senior Member

i second the motion... :)

4. trying 2b organic

trying 2b organic LawnSite Senior Member

Fantastic ! Ive got to see it. Im in canada and we dont get that trade mag. Can you post it? Or even just some of it? Good going moderator dude !
    My chem company owned Turf mag up here had an article trying to say organic fertlizer is more dangerous than ever because of mad cow disease, LOL ! Of course it made a good headline but there wasnt a whole lot of science in the article showing how using bonemeal was going to cause you to get mad cow. Incredible, we/ve got work to do, again, nice going.

5. gr8pyrs

gr8pyrs LawnSite Member
    from PA

David,

Congrats!

I've always found your insight helpful.

Russ

6. Dchall_San_Antonio

Dchall_San_Antonio LawnSite Senior Member

Trust me on this one. The article was watered down version of what I've written in the FAQs on this forum. I was limited to 600 words. I barely can write 600 words in reply to "how often should I water," and they wanted an article on organic turf management.

7. Please post article