Our new 2013 Walker Diesel

Discussion in 'Original Pictures Forum' started by ClassicLawnCareInc, Mar 30, 2013.

1. ClassicLawnCareInc

ClassicLawnCareInc LawnSite Senior Member

I just picked it up today.

2013 Walker GHS with the 21 HP Kubota diesel and 48" deck.

I had the dealer install a quick deck height adjust on it and the 2 plastic bins that go inside the grass handler.

This is my first Walker mower. :)

walk 11.jpg

walk 3.jpg

walk 8.jpg

walk 7.jpg

walk 4.jpg

walk 10.jpg

walk 5.jpg

2. Chris_NC06

Chris_NC06 LawnSite Fanatic
    Male, from Sanford, NC

Sweet! It may be your first Walker, but I guarantee it won't be your last :D
    Posted via Mobile Device

Last edited: Mar 30, 2013
  3. grass4633

grass4633 LawnSite Member

Nice mower. What did u pay for it? I just bought one here in Indiana it cost $15,795 plus tax.

4. BTM Lawn Maintenance L.L.C

BTM Lawn Maintenance L.L.C LawnSite Senior Member

Sweet !!! fix the pix though..just got dizzy :dizzy:Thumbs UpThumbs UpThumbs Up

5. ClassicLawnCareInc

Lol I dont know how to fix the pic, Ill try to though.

The mower with the quick height adjust option and the plastic bin inserts was 16,900.00 no tax b/c I bought it in Delaware.

6. raish05

raish05 LawnSite Member

good choice you will love it. we have 2 of them never had any problems best mower and easy on fuel

7. ClassicLawnCareInc

I haven't figured out how to correct these pics.

8. beano

beano LawnSite Senior Member

$17000 for a "42in mower? Other than being good baggers, why in the heck are walkers that expensive. The ones ive seen leave a center stripe and arent that fast. Whats the $10,000 advantage over other commercial mowers?

9. KS_Grasscutter

KS_Grasscutter LawnSite Gold Member

Not sure what mower that is comparable can be found for $7,000. That's in the price range of mid-level stand on mowers. Plus his is diesel which adds $4,000 over the cost of a regular Walker. Exmark Navigators are at the same price point as Walkers, and Lazer Zs are too when you add a grass catcher. Pretty much any decent commercial zero turn with a bagger is over $10k. Then you start adding things like a diesel engine, and the fact that it's a front mount deck, and it starts adding up.

10. Armsden&Son

Armsden&Son LawnSite Silver Member

LOVE the machine!!!! My absolute all time favorite... Does Walker still offer the two wheel back wheel still? I used to see that all the time and now I don't....