our new exmark 60 inch z

Discussion in 'Original Pictures Forum' started by THEGOLDPRO, Apr 6, 2007.

1. THEGOLDPRO

THEGOLDPRO LawnSite Fanatic

sup guys just picked her up the other day pics kinda suck from my camera phone, only thing i hate about it is the seat, im going to be replacing it with the nice full suspension seat very soon as this one is hard as a rock, lol
    [​IMG]
    [​IMG]
    [​IMG]

2. lawntimenosee

lawntimenosee LawnSite Senior Member

Nice! I like the fact the full frame Lazers have the wider tires than the HP.

I agree with you on the hard seat thing.
    Bad part is my dealer quoted me around 500 bucks for the full suspension seat :(

3. Uranus

Uranus LawnSite Bronze Member
    from Mass

Very nice. I picked up mine on thursday. I wanna tear it down the driveway since the yard is still to wet.

Hope she makes you handfulls of money

4. TheLawnBarber

TheLawnBarber LawnSite Senior Member

It just makes me wanna cry, I want one of those so bad. I'm already sick of standing on a mid-size half the day.

5. THEGOLDPRO

haha yeah its a nice mower for sure, it will make me tons of money, i replaced my old scag turf tiger, its much better,.

6. B Stove

B Stove LawnSite Member

Bought mine 2 weeks ago! still waiting to put her to work! Did you get the 27 koh or the 28 kaw?

7. THEGOLDPRO

28 kawi. and yeah i feel you for right now i just look at it in the garage, lol

8. Runner

Runner LawnSite Fanatic

Sweet! the pictures say it all. wait until the first times you engage the blades and throw some grass. You will want to scream! Just knowing that you are blasting grass with YOUR new Lazer. Keep it up!

9. Mowman16

Mowman16 LawnSite Senior Member

NICE, you will love it. I got mine a few weeks ago.

10. RedMax Man

RedMax Man LawnSite Platinum Member

Your gonna enjoy riding that beautiful mower.