our new lighting site

Discussion in 'Digital Marketing' started by Pro-Scapes, Apr 20, 2006.

1. Pro-Scapes

Pro-Scapes LawnSite Platinum Member

Well its about done here is a preview. Its not done yet but would like some feedback on it to make sure im hgeaded in the right direction. Some of the text is going to be swaped around tmrw and the fixtures page will be adjusted to be more friendly

www.integrityoutdoorlighting.com

2. Badgerz

Badgerz LawnSite Member

Looks great. Simple, to the point, easy to read an navigate. Good job.

3. sheshovel

sheshovel LawnSite Fanatic

Looks real good..I like it alot..need ssome portfolio pics on there though..but very well done site
    Pro-scapes

4. nmez21

nmez21 LawnSite Senior Member

I don't know a whole lot about lighting, but looking at your site from a customers point of view it looked fantastic. I like the "why low voltage"page. Good job!

5. Pro-Scapes

thanks everyone. The guy who designed it is a close friend of ours. Really talented guy. Sheshovel the portfolio is still being coded and will be in a flash thumbnail format very simple to navagate as well. the 2 biggest things that irk me about some sites are slow to load and hard to navagate. I hope we defeated thoes here.

Thanks again

6. Pro-Scapes

well its up now... thats probably going to be it besides putting our own pics in the portfolio for now.

Great price on a great site. PM me if you want price info and contact infor for the guy

7. Bustus

Bustus LawnSite Member

Real professional looking. I like it alot.

8. Pro-Scapes

gonna bring my old thread back.

I am redoing the text on my home page. I think it sounds too stuffy when in fact we are a real laidback friendly contractor who is easy to work with. In the last year we have worked on everything from a $50 repair to a 40k commerical installation.

I need some third person suggestions on some ideas good or bad on the home page and what you would change. Our site is below in my signature.

9. SOUTHERNGREENSCAPES

SOUTHERNGREENSCAPES LawnSite Senior Member

i think i would change the font size in the middle of the page. it looks a little big to me. otherwise, the site looks great.

10. Janeth

Janeth LawnSite Member

Nice looking site.

But I would make a couple small changes. The most popular browser size is 1280x1024 ask your designer if he can design the site for 1024x768 it puts you in the middle and should still look good in 800x600.

Put your phone number in the header.

I love the look of the site but I have to wonder what it would look like with a left hand navigation and a little smaller header without the navigation.

But your designer has done a great job on the site.