Our New Maintenance Crew

Discussion in 'Original Pictures Forum' started by CrewCutEnterprises, Apr 20, 2006.

1. CrewCutEnterprises

CrewCutEnterprises LawnSite Senior Member

As some know, ive been working on a new crew, Simply lawn mowing to go out this year..

well almost finished truck. needs some more paint. Also the mulching mowers are great if the grass in not too tall. some pics of a full day of operation

simplymowing.jpg

2. dcondon

dcondon LawnSite Silver Member

Nice looking setup you have. Good luck this year and make lots of $$$$:waving:

3. CrewCutEnterprises

The truck carries a

36 toro mulching mower w/ 15 inch arm velke x2
    48 toro mulching mower w/ 15 inch arm velke x2

Echo srm 260 trimmers ( 2 of them)
    Echo PE 260 Edger
    Echo pb 751 back pack blower.
    Mix gas and Regular gas, all in a pickup truck

anymore info, check the custom flatbed link in my signature

48.jpg

4. CrewCutEnterprises

here are some stripes, man these things stripe well, and these velkes are nice.

stripes.jpg

5. CrewCutEnterprises

hers a shot of the rear gate

rear gate.jpg

6. The landscaper

The landscaper LawnSite Senior Member

I was thinking about a setup kinda like this. What do you do if you come across a job on a route that is an acre or two? I wouldn't want to run to the same area twice in a week.

7. CrewCutEnterprises

Well. Our area is about 15 miles for this crew. They will mow up to an acre. As long as it is weekly and not too talk the mulching mowers are nice so far.

And 30 miles for crew 2. They mow the commercial and the larger residentials, IE 1 acre and up or the excessivly long grass, on every 2 weeks etc. We will send crew 2 ( which carries a 62z and 36 inch walk to the same area if we have too, but this is the first year so ill let y ou know how it goes

8. rfed32

rfed32 LawnSite Senior Member
    from Hatboro

i love that bed u built, it is amazing...but it all looks good...do u ride up the ramps on the sulkys or hook them on the chian??and is it hard to get them up seems kinda steap, i know it sucks useing ramps with my truck if im using my trialer some place else

9. Lynch Landscaping

Lynch Landscaping LawnSite Member

Looks sweet, do you have a pic with all the mowers on it? How does everything Fit on there?

10. mcwlandscaping

mcwlandscaping LawnSite Gold Member

man o man, that thing came out awsome. must be nice not having to pull around a trailer!! Looks very professional, what do you use to secure the mowers on the bed with? I would love to do something like that....great job