Our New Maintenance Crew

Discussion in 'Original Pictures Forum' started by CrewCutEnterprises, Apr 20, 2006.

1. The landscaper

The landscaper LawnSite Senior Member

do you have the same truck set up for the other crew with the rider?

2. CrewCutEnterprises

CrewCutEnterprises LawnSite Senior Member

no we run a 16 ft long open with the z and a 36" although. the 2 probably would fit on the truck, but i think we would be over payload.. maybe if we had a dual rear wheel.

3. CrewCutEnterprises

I got a pro locker but havent got everything finalized yet. We ride the velke's up then chain them. The parking brake keeps the mowers in place for the moment but we will have lockers on each soon. the trimmer rack has a master lock for each trimmer and well the blower, havent figured out where its going yet

4. zim bob the landscaper

zim bob the landscaper LawnSite Bronze Member

looks nice crew looks like a handy truck. also nice mowers and stripes.

5. J&R Landscaping

J&R Landscaping LawnSite Fanatic

Looks like a good set-up. If you don't mind, What did that set-up cost you(the truck bed and such)?

6. mcwlandscaping

mcwlandscaping LawnSite Gold Member

click the link in his signiture, he built that bed from scratch....that link connects you to the whole buildup of it.....i think he has a price in there

7. CrewCutEnterprises

truck bed was pushin 1300.00 mowers were 6800 including mulch kits and velke's

Pretty low overhead. Thanks guys

8. Scag413

Scag413 LawnSite Bronze Member

Nice set up man. I want to have a landscaping truck with a 16-18ft. bed, but those cost well over $50k. I like this set up a whole lot better. By the way those toros really leave an awesome stripe. Good Luck!

9. Lawnworks

Lawnworks LawnSite Fanatic
    from usa

Jason,
    looks everything came out great... hope you make some $$!

10. kc2006

kc2006 LawnSite Silver Member

I bet the bed made most of that 1300 back if you sold it. I sort of cringed when you first pulled the bed off a nice newer truck like that, but it came out good. I might be doing the same thing soon but with a 96 chevy.