Our New operator on a Cat 312 Rental Machine

Discussion in 'Heavy Equipment & Pavement' started by Fordsuvparts, Nov 26, 2006.

1. Fordsuvparts

Fordsuvparts LawnSite Senior Member

I had to share this picture of my little boy on his favorite new toy. I am hoping santa brings him a 312CL for christmas. We are doing some clearing work on our farm and digging the basements for a couple of homes in our subdivision.

PDC_0022 small.JPG

2. Fordsuvparts

He also likes our 06 F650. Had to share to good pics of my little one.

PDC_0019 small.JPG

3. Fordsuvparts

One more of my son with my brother on the cat, He cried for along time when my wife made get of and go back home.

PDC_0026 small.JPG

4. RockSet N' Grade

RockSet N' Grade LawnSite Silver Member

FordSUV.....those pictures should be framed and put up on the wall. It is moments like that which make it all worthwhile.....

5. 2004F550

2004F550 LawnSite Senior Member

^^ agreed, it's cool to beable to look back and see pictures of myself with my dad on the machines and so on. Priceless pictures.

6. lawncare18

lawncare18 LawnSite Senior Member

Great Picture... Glad To See You Can Spend So Much Time With Your Kid... I Am Sure He Loves Those Big Machines... Hows Business Keeping Busy?

7. Fordsuvparts

We are very busy considering we are heading in to our slow time of the year. We have several big jobs coming up and we have bid several large state and federal jobs. Those pictures were taken on our farm, where I am currently building a house for myself.

8. Uranus

Uranus LawnSite Bronze Member
    from Mass

Dixie still for sale? Whats the price if its still around?

9. Fordsuvparts

6500.00 and it has very low hours. We ended up contracting out all our mowing to another company.

10. Uranus

Uranus LawnSite Bronze Member
    from Mass

Do you know what model it is? I'm looking to buy one for 07. I was looking to buy and extreme but will settle for something else if the price is right. Bagger? any info will help.