1. Missed the live Ask the Expert event?
    Not to worry. Check out the archived thread of the Q&A with Ken Hutcheson, President of U.S. Lawns, and the LawnSite community in the Franchising forum .

Dismiss Notice

Our New Rider

Discussion in 'Lawn Mowing' started by 1MajorTom, Sep 1, 2001.

1. 1MajorTom

1MajorTom Senior Moderator

Although it lacks of speed and beauty, this shall be the most comfortable piece of equipment we have ever owned.

After all the complaints we have heard about back problems due to ztr bumpy rides, we have chosen to purchase this Bolens.
    With a seat like that, we figure on being able to mow 15 hours a day with ease and comfort. :D

We take delivery of this prized machine on Tuesday. Matt can't wait to put it to work Wednesday.

:blob3: Eat your heart out Larry Stone! :blob3:

2. Boy that is a sweet ride there, Jodi. Sure ought to be able to increase the days mowing with that, NOT.
  3. Eric ELM

Eric ELM Husband, Father, Friend, Angel

A little wax and it will look like new Jodi. :D

That would make a good one for lawn mower races. ;)
  4. Runner

Runner LawnSite Fanatic

Speaking of which, I'm attending my first lawnmower race today! They are taking place tonight at Mt. Pleasant speedway (along with the mud-bogs) This will finally give me a chance to talk to some of these guys, and see how they have these machines are set up.:) I'll let you know how it turns out.
  5. vipermanz

vipermanz LawnSite Bronze Member

i seem to be missing out on it:confused:
  6. Guido

Guido LawnSite Silver Member

Was it a link to e-bay? I figured it was a joke, but the picture is not there anymore.
  7. 1MajorTom

Ok, I think I got the picture back up and working. I was using Webshots. Don't normally use Webshots, so I probably screwed something up that's how come the picture disappeared.

Hopefully the picture will stay there now. :)
  8. bkd

bkd LawnSite Member

Could have gone with the Ferris and their independent suspension.
  9. Lawn-Scapes

Lawn-Scapes LawnSite Silver Member

Who is your dealer? Did you get a good deal? How much did it cost you for the deluxe seat? I'm so jealous...

The neighbors don't mind you keeping it in front of your house? ;)
  10. 1MajorTom

LMAO. It took us a long time to save up for that house. It's our pride and joy. ;)