1. Missed the live Ask the Expert event?
    Not to worry. Check out the archived thread of the Q&A with Ken Hutcheson, President of U.S. Lawns, and the LawnSite community in the Franchising forum .

Dismiss Notice

our new shop

Discussion in 'Original Pictures Forum' started by chris_poyner, Jun 3, 2007.

1. chris_poyner

chris_poyner LawnSite Member

here is a picture of my fathers new shop that was just built. it still has a little ways to go like concrete, insulation, electric and water supply before its done. it is behind our house and will only be used for keeping my equipment and my fathers f250 show truck in. also my dog thought it'd be appropriate to fertilize the ground before we put the seed down:laugh:

2. TheLawnBarber

TheLawnBarber LawnSite Senior Member

Looks really good! I can't wait till I can build shop for myself. Congrats.:clapping:
  3. chris_poyner

thanks. also notice that big puddle in front of the building... yeaaaaaa we got some rain today. i about cried in joy when i woke up to hear rain coming down the gutter this morning.
  4. Lawn Enforcer

Lawn Enforcer LawnSite Silver Member

Nice shop! Please post more pics when finished. Yep, I heard that glorious sound many times this past week. Every drop that hits the roof sounds like this to me, nickles-dimes, nickles-dimes, nickles-dimes!:laugh:
  5. FinerCutslawnCare

FinerCutslawnCare LawnSite Bronze Member

it has rained every day at some point here for the last week it seems like!
  6. FearThisDeere

FearThisDeere LawnSite Bronze Member

Looks great. Now we need some pics of that F250 show truck.
  7. Plant Buyer 83

Plant Buyer 83 LawnSite Member

Looks good man and I agree with FearThisDeere lets see some pics of the F250. What are the dimensions of it????

8. chris_poyner

here is a dirty picture of it. its about 90% complete. once we get our shop done, we're going to sand down the underside of the truck and paint it, the engine bay needs to be touched up and thats about it. it has a 460c.i that was just rebuilt this past winter. the truck is estimated to 450-475hp.:cool2:

Picture 025.jpg

Picture 026.jpg

Picture 024.jpg
  9. howardsells2000

howardsells2000 LawnSite Senior Member

Nice shop and nice truck. I wish I had a nice shop to work out of. I have a shed and a carport.
  10. FearThisDeere

FearThisDeere LawnSite Bronze Member

I love with that truck!