"Our Partners" on left side of screen

Discussion in 'Questions, Rules, Suggestions' started by PTP, Nov 5, 2006.

1. PTP

PTP LawnSite Bronze Member
    from Tulsa

When I logged on today, I found that "Our Partners" section taking up about an inch and a half of my screen.

Would it be possible to put that somewhere else? Maybe along the top by the sponsers would be good.
  2. newz7151

newz7151 LawnSite Silver Member
    from Tejas

Or change it to somehow not force the rest of the page to the right. This just looks really messed up. Also, has the background color always been this nasty Grey?
  3. fga

fga LawnSite Silver Member

i thoughtthat was an error. its thrown my whole screen off. now i have to actually pan left and right... even reset my computer*trucewhiteflag* ( i had to pan right to see and pick a smiley:) )
  4. Chop Stuff Up

Chop Stuff Up LawnSite Senior Member

its in the way, move it.
  5. jsf343

jsf343 LawnSite Bronze Member

I second all the above
  6. scaper27

scaper27 LawnSite Member

yeah, me too. put it somewhere else
  7. SLC  LLC

SLC LLC LawnSite Senior Member

i'm with you all. i called the guy that works on my computer all the time and told him my monitor was messed up! he told me i was an idiot. guess who was right --- not me! can we put it elsewhere?
  8. Uranus

Uranus LawnSite Bronze Member
    from Mass

Yea Sean get rid of it. Its ruining the fun of your site. If its here much longer I'm gone. Not much fun to have to slide the screen over every time you want to read something.
  9. Tadams

Tadams LawnSite Senior Member

Ditto on the "partner" sites. They are making it a nuisance to read the posts. I am sure that everyone is hoping that this is just a test to see how they fit. I think the consensus will be to place them somewhere else. Other than that, keep up the great work and thanks for suppling a great site for us.
  10. QualityLawnCare4u

QualityLawnCare4u LawnSite Gold Member

I also agree (and ask nicely of course). I too have to move the page from right to left to read it now.