"Our Partners" on left side of screen

Discussion in 'Questions, Rules, Suggestions' started by PTP, Nov 5, 2006.

1. crawdad

crawdad LawnSite Bronze Member

If the annoying, distracting, flashing, banners are going to be put there, then it's time to reload some banner blocking software. I had it on a previous computer, and all you get are red rectangles instead of ads.
  2. jcb287

jcb287 LawnSite Member

Could you please move it to the top.This sucks having to slide every page to the right just to read a post!
  3. dcondon

dcondon LawnSite Silver Member

I don't think we are going to get a answer:cry: :cry:
  4. grass_cuttin_fool

grass_cuttin_fool LawnSite Gold Member

If you want them to be more visable then move the '' RELATED FORUMS & SITES'' to the top of the page instead of being the bottum forum on the page

5. dcondon

Ya, put them at the bottome or Top. Where is Sean when you need him:confused:
  6. mowahman

mowahman LawnSite Member

This is more frustrating than using a curved shaft trimmer with a brush blade on it.. or mowing a ball field with a flock of sheep!! I hate progress!!! put it back to the way it was please.
  7. TurfEditor

TurfEditor Group Publisher

Sean HAS replied to this, in another thread -- so you can't accuse him of being not answering.

I didn't even notice the thing was there until someone mentioned it here. The site window shrinks or expands as you change the size of the window If you have your window as large as it can get and you still have to scroll, you must have your screen settings set very small.

I have my Mac set at 1280 x 1024 display setting, and everything is plenty large enough (as I type this, the letters are over 1/8" tall). I guess it's whatever you get used to.

8. dcondon

Ya but if I change my settings then every other website I look at is going to be different. NO WAY
  9. garth1967

garth1967 LawnSite Senior Member

10. Korey

Korey LawnSite Senior Member

I've been AWOL for a couple weeks, and all I can say is- what the HECK? I don't have to move the screen or anything because my comp is set up at 1024x728 pixels, but still- the background color is eek and everything is pushed over!!