Our Push Mowing Set Up

Discussion in 'Lawn Mowing' started by grasshopperslawn, Sep 1, 2013.

1. grasshopperslawn

grasshopperslawn LawnSite Senior Member

Another one

image.jpg

2. Exact Rototilling

Exact Rototilling LawnSite Fanatic

Is that the Tail Gator ramp made in Idaho...? Can you post more pics of that specific set up and deployment...?...?
    [​IMG]

Last edited: Sep 3, 2013
  3. grasshopperslawn

grasshopperslawn LawnSite Senior Member

We make them here at our shop

4. jrs.landscaping

jrs.landscaping LawnSite Silver Member
    from Maine

:laugh: Sorry, seeing WAM and 32" in the same sentence I had to read the post again

I like that 150 setup with the ramp, how much do they cost to fab and install?

5. Caddyshack Lawn Care

Caddyshack Lawn Care LawnSite Senior Member

I just finished cleaning up the vomit after seeing the first few upside down pics. (made me dizzy) But ssshhhheeeeett....1500 a week? How does one even pick up 1500 accounts, even in the largest of territories?

6. KrayzKajun

KrayzKajun LawnSite Fanatic

Everything looks good. Maybe during the slow season I'll take ya up on that lunch meeting. Would be cool to chat.

7. Valk

Valk LawnSite Silver Member

Please, laugh as hard as you must...get it ALL out. :laugh: :drinkup:

Seriously, a 48 would not do very well on most of my tight/hilly lawns...cuz I KNOW a 36 wouldn't even get through nearly 10 gates leading to BIG backyards. So, I do them ALL with a 32. No trailer or 21...then, just back my truck into my garage each night while getting 22mpg. I know I get a chuckle out of the simplicity of it all. ;)

8. jrs.landscaping

jrs.landscaping LawnSite Silver Member
    from Maine

When I think of WAM's I think of the ones pulled by 90+ HP tractors :drinkup:.

I demoed a 32" stander for the reasons you said above.

9. ncpete

ncpete LawnSite Senior Member

someone mentioned the Tailgators, where do I find them? Saw the video for tailgatoraccessories, but can't find them, or tailgators on the web?

10. Valk

Valk LawnSite Silver Member

What did you think of your demo?

FWIW:
    A Wright Stander 32" at 605 lbs dry wt will be over 850 lbs with a full tank and me (210) on it while riding on 18 x 6.5-8 tires -> will be a rutting machine, unless we're dang dry. This will not work during our Spring's around here.

IFF Toro/ExMark will add some power (or at least optional power) and make the discharge chute larger, I think they'll have a true winner with these 30s. I'll be intrigued IFF they'll address both of the above details.