Our Shop and Equipment

Discussion in 'Original Pictures Forum' started by IntegrityGuy, Feb 9, 2009.

1. IntegrityGuy

IntegrityGuy LawnSite Senior Member

I dont think of it as 10 accounts. we are mostly landscaping not lawn care. We are buisy just about every day from the end of march to the end of october. We make around 250-700$ a day when were working doing landscaping and mulching. Lawn care is sort of a filler.

2. EagleGrounds

EagleGrounds LawnSite Senior Member

just made a new account but yea ive heard its sweet! im still a fan of your 2500 though!

3. IntegrityGuy

Whos account did you get?

4. EagleGrounds

EagleGrounds LawnSite Senior Member

a new lawnsite account lol i forgot my old password and no longer had the email to reset it hahaha

5. nnj18

nnj18 LawnSite Silver Member

oh OK, I thought you were more of a maintenance company, so none of your "landscape" accounts want maintenance too?? Just wondering, most people I know like to keep the same company.

6. IntegrityGuy

we try our best to get our customers maintenance as well but some people have had their company's for a while and others like to do it themselves. This also was our first year in business and were still figuring things out. Some people also
    had contracts signed. We are going to receive more of our landscape peoples maintenance this year due to expired contracts and they as you said would like to have all one company. Some of our best customers will have us do everything and then skimp out on us with snow removal? i don't know why and i never ask, but the same lady referred us to her friend and her friend wants us to cut her lawn and do some landscape renovations. Almost 100% of our growth is by word of mouth and it seems like a never ending cycle. Our customers are always pleased with our work. The only time they have been disappointed is when we told this one lady that she should go with the partially died mulch but she wanted the "organic or wood and **** mix". In a month it was very white and faded. later on in the year i will post pics of our work.

7. Petr51488

Petr51488 LawnSite Silver Member
    from NJ

He said his parents bought him the truck. Maybe same went with his brother.

8. nnj18

nnj18 LawnSite Silver Member

oh I missed that part haha, I was kinda guessing that but didnt want to say it......must be nice.........

9. South Florida Lawns

South Florida Lawns LawnSite Platinum Member
    from usa

Where's the $250-700 a day landscape pictures? :laugh:

10. IntegrityGuy

I dont know if you think im kidding or not. but there is still snow on the ground here and it will be cold until the end of march. i just found out about lawn site so i havent really taken pictures of my work, but when the season starts here ill make a post that is sort of a diary of my work. But yes me and my partner actually do make this about every day from mon-thur. the only down side is we have to split it =(.