1. GeoffDiamond

GeoffDiamond LawnSite Bronze Member
    from Maine

Ok 24" on tuesday 8" on saturday.

Lots have been pushed back with loaders several times. We have been haulen snow all week long. Our snow dump is full. Residential drives have been pushed back and up 2X times this year. They can't be pushed up much more.

We need some melting up here. Or our snow dump will be expanded into the trees. They say more snow for tuesday and maybe Saturday.

Is anyone else having problems like this?

Geoff

2. John Allin

John Allin LawnSite Bronze Member

Ain.t life GRAND !!

3. 75

75 LawnSite Senior Member

My plowing right now is strictly "in house", and at my workplace the lot (a nuisance at the best of times!) has been getting progressively smaller. Hopefully, now that March is well underway we won't have too many more snowfalls to try and find a place for.

4. BRL

BRL LawnSite Bronze Member

BAD attitude Rob, you get 3 demerits. Geoff, I'm definitely jealous, keep on stackin'!

5. bdemir

bdemir LawnSite Senior Member

God i wish i had those problems. Just kidding, Warm weather is on its way soon for us in michigan.

Bedros

6. GeoffDiamond

GeoffDiamond LawnSite Bronze Member
    from Maine

It has gotten so bad up here, that an exevator that own an old gravel pit, that is currently closed. Is going to the state to see if he can dump snow in it. I guess local dpws that have never haulled snow before are looking for places to dump. They can only fit so many loads around the shop.

Geoff

7. Rooster

Rooster LawnSite Senior Member

Send the snow down here to Kansas, we have plenty of room!!!

8. SlimJim Z71

SlimJim Z71 LawnSite Senior Member

Start dumping it all on my accounts so I can make some freakin money!!!!!

-Tim

9. 75

75 LawnSite Senior Member

BRL - Sorry! I don't know what got into me! I'll go stand in the corner now.........

Seriously, I kind of wish I'd had access to a loader this season. Part of the problem too, was that the planned autumn lot cleanup only got partway done. When it started snowing in November, I wasn't able to push the snow as far out as I would have preferred. Wasn't a big problem at the time, but this year the snow never went away so now it's "invading our space". Lesson learned there for next season.

10. plowjockey

plowjockey LawnSite Senior Member

Rob
    Come on down to warm and sunny, flowers bloomin', grass is startin' to grow, Ohio.
    Snow?? Is that the stuff I keep seein' in them pictures?

Bruce