Out with the Old

Discussion in 'Heavy Equipment & Pavement' started by Mini man, Sep 13, 2012.

1. Mini man

Mini man LawnSite Member

And in with the the new!
    traded 304CCR for 305.5ECR:canadaflag:

IMG-20120911-00023.jpg

2. LawnGuy110

LawnGuy110 LawnSite Bronze Member

nice! Congrats on the new purschase

3. AEL

AEL LawnSite Bronze Member

Nice machine! How did u equip the machine? i.e.-buckets, coupler, thumb etc. Any interior work? And what type of jobs do you do?

4. KrayzKajun

KrayzKajun LawnSite Fanatic

Sure is pretty.
    Posted via Mobile Device

5. CLP

CLP LawnSite Member
    from Maine

Looks nice. I have a 304 and 311, The 304 get the most use. Moves easy and does more than people think.

6. ksss

ksss LawnSite Fanatic

I have a demo scheduled for Monday with a 305.5. Not sure if its and E or not. Looking forward to seeing what it can do compared to the Takeuchi.

7. Mini man

Mini man LawnSite Member

I do alot of subdivision work.....digging basements ( 315 Cat ) but all utilitie work is with the mini x...Septic work, again mini X and 289C skid steer...Cat machines are overpriced for sure but never an issue yet. Machine has 4 year ext warranty, angle blade, hydraulic coupler kept my 12 inch and 48 inch ditch bucket, auger and hoe ram , Don't plan to live forever so might as well have good equip...LOL

8. Digdeep

Digdeep LawnSite Bronze Member

I had chance to spend some time with a 304E this summer. I was actually pretty impressed with it, especially their new COMPASS system (no idea what it means) that allowed for a lot of customization- flows, eco mode, pattern changer, keyless security code, different preset operator settings and some other stuff I didn't play with. Curious to hear your review.

9. Scag48

Scag48 LawnSite Fanatic

Hydraulic coupler on a mini is awesome. Yanmar has been doing this forever as standard equipment and it's a great way to go.

10. Lazer_Z

Lazer_Z LawnSite Silver Member
    from NJ