outlawed?

Discussion in 'Pesticide & Herbicide Application' started by R F LAWN SERVICE, Aug 21, 2003.

1. R F LAWN SERVICE

R F LAWN SERVICE LawnSite Member

AS A NEWBY----WHATS ALL THIS I"VE HEARD ABOUT BANNING THE USE OF PESTICIDES AND FERTILIZER??

2. BRL

BRL LawnSite Bronze Member

Welcome to Lawnsite! No need to SHOUT at us ;) Where & what exactly did you hear about this banning you speak of?

3. R F LAWN SERVICE

About the banning of pest/fert. All i know is what i have read on more than one forum. i know the envro freaks in washington would love it:angel:

4. cemars

cemars LawnSite Senior Member

"enviro freaks" in Washington?. Wake up son, the liberals haven't run the show in Washington for years. Perhaps the forums you elude to are referencing tree hugging Canadians. True, there is a liberal contingency in Washington that would like to ban pesticides and fertilizers, but there are also people in Washington who would like to outlaw gasoline engines. As a "newbie", your charge is to educate yourself about the materials you use and the laws and regulations that professionals in our industry adhere to so that you may intelligently and legelly apply them in a responsible manor.

5. R F LAWN SERVICE

Sorry Cemars if i sounded a little harsh. my wording may not have been so good:)