Own Forest Gump's Mower

Discussion in 'Lawn Mowing' started by dmc456, Oct 6, 2005.

1. dmc456

dmc456 LawnSite Senior Member

2. Tvov

Tvov LawnSite Bronze Member
    from CT

That looks like it might be a bogus item. No pictures (except 1 pic from movie), no information on the mower, the seller has absolutely no feedback, new seller, etc.

3. dmc456

dmc456 LawnSite Senior Member

Probably true, but you know someone will buy it.

4. MarcSmith

MarcSmith LawnSite Fanatic

Yeah a fool and their money are soon parted.....

5. nmurph

nmurph LawnSite Senior Member
    from ga

for 5k i think i would spend a little more and get a commercial mower....separate pumps, faster ground speed, less blow out, better cut, better warranty, better ergonomics............

6. Tvov

Tvov LawnSite Bronze Member
    from CT

:laugh:

(This is where I have to lengthen my message, so it is not too short. Otherwise, the short message system won't allow me to post it)

7. MarcSmith

If some have has 5 grand to blow on a POS riding mower...I don't think they cut their own lawn.....

8. nmurph

from ga

hey gator-lighten up! it's a joke........

9. MarcSmith

Oh I know.....:) Of course I still cut my grass at my house with my 1963 Wheel Horse.......I 'm still bitter of our loss at 'Bama :angry:

I sent the seller a question about the machine....so we'll see what kind of response I get...

10. nmurph

from ga

i know why you're sore, that wasn't a loss, it was a whuppin (as the ol' ball coach across the state likes to say).......hope we can help you with another one in jax later this month........but you know, i don't seem to dislike the gators as much now that you sent you coach to sc. he sure had the dawgs on a short leash for many years........glad he's gone.......