1. Missed the live Ask the Expert event?
    Not to worry. Check out the archived thread of the Q&A with Ken Hutcheson, President of U.S. Lawns, and the LawnSite community in the Franchising forum .

Dismiss Notice

Owner Stripes

Discussion in 'Original Pictures Forum' started by Mike TMI, May 23, 2006.

1. Mike TMI

Mike TMI LawnSite Member

I usually do not mow with any of my crews but this year I decided to show up my guys....

I have a bet with one of my supervisors next week that he can't out do me... I gave him a digital camera and told him to take the best pictures of his lawns and I will take pictures of the one's I cut....

If he wins...I have to give him a $500 late spring bonus.... If I win he has to pay my lunch for a month....

Stetham bb.jpg

Stetham cc.jpg

Pagan dd.jpg
  2. PJDiesel

PJDiesel LawnSite Member

Very impressive.
  3. Lynch Landscaping

Lynch Landscaping LawnSite Member

Very nice work! Waht did you mow that with? P.S. I hope you win your free lunches.
  4. nmez21

nmez21 LawnSite Senior Member

That'll be tough to beat, good luck!
  5. dcondon

dcondon LawnSite Silver Member

ooooops double post:(
  6. dcondon

dcondon LawnSite Silver Member

nice looking job there!!:cool2:
  7. ECS

ECS LawnSite Bronze Member

8. Lynden-Jeff

Lynden-Jeff LawnSite Bronze Member

Great pics. On the last picture there are real dark stripes but then there are fainter strips cris crossing it. How do you make them not as striped? Is that the way you cut the lawn and then you went back and just striped it?

9. wacaweed

wacaweed LawnSite Member

those are great and I tell you that is a really good way to get your crews into it, and to take some pride in their work. Awsome Good luck :clapping:
  10. Mike TMI

Mike TMI LawnSite Member

I have a sign at my shop with an arrow on it. Each week the arrow points in a different direction. My guys understand that all houses will have the same lines/stripes in that particular direction.

We don't use any striping kit on our mowers but I wouldn't mind trying one out.