1. Missed the live Ask the Expert event?
    Not to worry. Check out the archived thread of the Q&A with Ken Hutcheson, President of U.S. Lawns, and the LawnSite community on the Franchising Forum.

Dismiss Notice

owner

Discussion in 'Lawn Mowing' started by rodten, Nov 17, 2004.

1. rodten

rodten LawnSite Member

Has anyone used MAGNUM GATOR TRIMMER LINE?
    Comments, Please

2. The C Man

The C Man LawnSite Senior Member
    from Ohio

My comment - ask your question in the subject line. What the heck does 'owner' mean?

3. Runner

Runner LawnSite Fanatic

Tried it, owned it, didn't like it. Not even on the trimmers that I own. I still own part of a spool of the stuff that I don't use. I use a string from Lesco, that is round .095. I own the spool AND the string on it.
    Seriously, though....I just didn't care much for the Magnum line. It just didn't seem to cut off clean, and always acted like it had flared ends or something.

4. Lawn-Scapes

Lawn-Scapes LawnSite Silver Member

Too funny Joe! :D Speaking of the Lesco string. I tried and owned a spool of their string (round/green .095 stuff) and didn't like it. I found myself going through WAY more string than I typically did before. I use whatever square or diamond shaped orange colored stuff I can find. It lasts TWICE as long.

5. Smithers

Smithers LawnSite Silver Member

The C man....you cracked me up.....i laughed so hard that my cat ran away scared.... :D :D :D

I think Joe and Tom follow each other around. Every time i see one's post or thread, the other is not too far behind. :blob3:

what the heck does "owner" mean.....too funny

6. PLM-1

PLM-1 LawnSite Bronze Member

I've got gator line and find it better than every other line i have used.