P.G.L. pics

Discussion in 'Original Pictures Forum' started by Sardara, Dec 7, 2010.

1. Sardara

Sardara LawnSite Member

Here at Pro-Grade Landscaping, Victoria BC, we offer Victoria, Langford and surrounding communities a wide variety of professional landscape and garden services. We pride ourselves on quality work and customer satisfaction. We are a full landscape and garden design company that works with our clients to establish friendships in our communities.

Stephen Bains
    <center> :weightlifter:</center>

big truck.jpg
  2. Penscape Landscaping

Penscape Landscaping LawnSite Senior Member

How does that dump bed work for you?
  3. bobcat48

bobcat48 LawnSite Gold Member

Looks good.i like that ford dump.
  4. Barrett Landscaping

Barrett Landscaping LawnSite Bronze Member

yeah how does it work for you. i want to get an insert but this may be an option as well. how much can it dump and what pros/cons are there to an insert? what did that run you?
  5. Lawn-Scapes

Lawn-Scapes LawnSite Silver Member

welcome to the site... looks very tropical up there in Victoria (first pic).. Is that a picture of your actual work?
  6. ponyboy

ponyboy LawnSite Bronze Member
    from ny

when i had a bed that dumped 15 years ago the wheel wells would trap a lot so no easy dump and gos, i would say look for a used insert
  7. Sardara

Sardara LawnSite Member

Tropical lol...a couple of pics are pulled from my kwik kerb site i also run this company with my old man:)
  8. newjerseylandscaping

newjerseylandscaping LawnSite Bronze Member

Hey i like the dump conversion, where do you get that?
  9. Jelinek61

Jelinek61 LawnSite Senior Member

Nice work, is that curbing in the first two pics the cement kind that they lay with a walk behind machine?