P.J. do you have any pics?

Discussion in 'Hustler Turf Equip (Archived)' started by cajuncutter, May 3, 2004.

1. cajuncutter

cajuncutter LawnSite Senior Member

I went to the web site as soon as I got off the phone with Lonnie last week. Basically I am getting the last Hog you all have there and going to convert it to a suped up Shortcut:D . Anyway You all no longer have pictures of the Shortcut or the Hog, for apparent reasons. Anyway Do you have any? I am having a hard time finding any pictures of the Hog. By the way before I convert it, the dealer (a friend of mine) that I am getting the mower through already wants me to do a hog job. I can not wait to get that thing there. Lite a fire under their behinds up there and hurry up and ship that bad boy down here to Louisiana:)

2. mowerconsultant

mowerconsultant LawnSite Fanatic
    Male, from Syracuse, NY

Let me look around in this computer ..... if I dont I can ask someone that does know where there are some.

Pj

3. cajuncutter

Thanx. It has been a while since I have seen one. It may be possible I will be the only one in this area that will have one. I hope it bush hogs well, if so I may try to market that service

4. cajuncutter

Waiting, waiting waiting, tapping fingers, trying not to loose it...hummmmmmmmmmm
    Where my pictures:mad: :p

5. cajuncutter

Better yet wheres my mower? It should have been here Friday evening shortly after I got off the phone with Lonnie. Tell him if it aint here this afternoon he is FIRED:D

ok ok just kidding...this is worst than watching a 5 year old looking at presents under the christmas tree on christmas eve...me excited:D

6. cajuncutter

It all was a joke. I hope by my last post not being posted was because it has not been gotten to not becasue you though i was serious.

7. mowerconsultant

mowerconsultant LawnSite Fanatic
    Male, from Syracuse, NY

I think your in new mower withdrawal !!!
    I do not have anything in my inbox from my picture connection... I will look into it some more tomorrow.

Pj

8. cajuncutter

You got nooooooo idea;)

9. captken

captken LawnSite Bronze Member

hustler hog.......

kenny

hog.jpg

10. cajuncutter

That is like the only picture I could find about 3 days ago. I searched high and low and that was it!! low res and not much detail there :(