P Lawnscapes Equipment

Discussion in 'Original Pictures Forum' started by Pressedun, Jan 24, 2011.

  1. Pressedun

    Pressedun LawnSite Fanatic
    Posts: 40,772

    Well 2010 was my first year and it went much better than I had anticipated... have a few decent pictures of my equipment. I'd like to take better ones once the snow melts and I'm able to clean everything up nicely.

    [​IMG]

    [​IMG]

    [​IMG]

    [​IMG]

    [​IMG]

    First two are of my 2005 Chevy and the wooden sides I built.

    Next two, '97 Ram 2500 I bought in September, body is in pretty rough shape but it's an absolute workhorse. Love the power and the plow!

    Last is 36" Exmark, brand new in 2010 and runs like a champ.
     
  2. rcslawncare

    rcslawncare LawnSite Bronze Member
    Posts: 1,684

    Looking good!
     
  3. rob640

    rob640 LawnSite Member
    Posts: 167

    Nice Metro, i'm considering getting one this year exactly like yours 36" with ecs and bagger.
     
  4. bobcat48

    bobcat48 LawnSite Gold Member
    Posts: 3,176

    Looks great,nice equipment,caint wait to see more pics.
     
  5. Pressedun

    Pressedun LawnSite Fanatic
    Posts: 40,772

    Thanks guys, have some short term goals and a lot of long term goals - stay tuned!

    I really started this so I could look back on it later to see where I started from...
     
  6. FinerCutslawnCare

    FinerCutslawnCare LawnSite Bronze Member
    Posts: 1,385

    That color of chevy is a great color for green lettering in my opinion. I think your logo in your signature will go great if you would get it lettered! Great start!
     
  7. Pressedun

    Pressedun LawnSite Fanatic
    Posts: 40,772

    Thanks man, think I'm going to paint the wooden sides black then put the logo on the wood. It's a huge space and it'll be easy remove from the truck later on. Then perhaps get the Dodge painted and get the logo on that one too.
     
  8. 93Chevy

    93Chevy LawnSite Fanatic
    Posts: 37,806

    Looks like you did your side boards almost just like mine except I used 3 1x8s and didn't leave open behind the cab window.
     
  9. Pressedun

    Pressedun LawnSite Fanatic
    Posts: 40,772

    Yeah I like having it all the way from the bedrails to the roof plus having the wire mesh against the window makes the sides more permanent. However, I'm able throw stuff all the way up to the window without busting it!
     
  10. Pressedun

    Pressedun LawnSite Fanatic
    Posts: 40,772

    What a beautiful day out there! Days like these make it seem like the mowing season isn't that far away...

    Cleaned up all of my equipment so here are the pictures!

    The garage that is used 90% by me and the other 10% by my girlfriend (all her crap is in the back!)

    [​IMG]

    All of the equipment that makes the money

    [​IMG]

    Handhelds

    [​IMG]

    Toro Snowblower

    [​IMG]

    Very cheap Craftsman Push Mower

    [​IMG]

    And my baby... the Metro

    [​IMG]
     

Share This Page