P Lawnscapes Equipment

Discussion in 'Original Pictures Forum' started by Pressedun, Jan 24, 2011.

1. McG_Landscaping

McG_Landscaping LawnSite Fanatic

Yes they are! I have only had one call from it so far and I called the lady back but she never responded. I use it a lot as a reference and tell potential clients about it so they can reference some of my past work. That seems to be the best use that I have had it for so far.

2. Pressedun

Pressedun LawnSite Fanatic

Yeah it seems I've gotten a couple of bites that way, you become more legitimate with a website as well. Contact info/previous work/services offered, good things for people to have instant access to.

3. Pressedun

Need to start taking some pictures of my work, I think I may separate my equipment from my work pictures...

4. Pressedun

Here's a picture of the new trailer, crappy phone picture but it'll do for now.

[​IMG]

5. bobcat48

bobcat48 LawnSite Gold Member

Looks great,very nice trailer!

6. Chevy z71

Chevy z71 LawnSite Fanatic

Wish i had 6+10 unstead of a 5+10.

7. Pressedun

Thanks Bobcat!

Eh, it all works man - I'm sure the extra foot will help me in the future though... thinking about a second walk behind.

8. Puddle of Oil

Puddle of Oil LawnSite Bronze Member

Good job going with a big tex. I've had my 5x10 for 8 years and overloaded it by about 1500 pounds. You'll get your moneys worth out of it. you gonna put side boards around it?

9. Green Industry Pro

Green Industry Pro LawnSite Senior Member
    Male, from Tyler Texas

My craftsman walk is nearly the same as yours, but mine has high wheels. Even though it isn't commercial, it has held up great. I want to buy a 36" walk sometime and that Exmark looks amazing. I think its time I start an argument on Lawnsite. I have all 2-stroke equipment and you have Stihl lol..jk jk Stihl looks awesome dude. Best chainsaws you can buy in my opinion. I hope your season is incredible.:usflag::usflag:

GOD BLESS AMERICA

10. Chevy z71

Chevy z71 LawnSite Fanatic

Only reason is i allways half to put up with the side shoot.