P Lawnscapes Equipment

Discussion in 'Original Pictures Forum' started by Pressedun, Jan 24, 2011.

1. deere615

deere615 LawnSite Fanatic

Nice, I am not over your way too much but I will keep my eye out. Those sideboards will look sweet painted like that once they are on the truck

Timmy gunna be putting your "chick magnets" back on:laugh:

2. bobcat48

bobcat48 LawnSite Gold Member

Nice i like the sideboards.They look great,nice job.

3. Pressedun

Pressedun LawnSite Fanatic

Thanks Brad, I don't venture your way too much either. I stick to right along Route 8 mostly.

4. Pressedun

Thanks Bobcat, best investment I've made to my truck.

5. bobcat48

bobcat48 LawnSite Gold Member

Yeah,no problem.i see kool.caint wait till i get my truck,wont be til the end of the year around fall time,im pretty sure.

6. Pressedun

Had issues with my plow controller about a week and a half ago, had the ability to move the plow up, left and right but not down. Found out it was the controller so I ended up replacing the joystick one with a hand held controller, we'll see if I like it (might have to wait til next winter of course).

[​IMG]

And mounted...

[​IMG]

7. deere615

deere615 LawnSite Fanatic

Before I ever started plowing I thought I would like joysticks better but handhelds are so much nicer. I keep it in my right hand at all times I also shift with my right hand and the left hand does steering

8. Jpeg lawn maintenance

Jpeg lawn maintenance LawnSite Bronze Member

Thats Exactly what i do. Hey Preston you have any pictures of lawns you stripe ? I have done a lawn in gibsonia its to far for me. But I do not want to refer someone unless I know you can do a nice job? got any pictures of striping?

9. Pressedun

I could run out and take one for ya, I'm sure the stripes are still on a few lawns I do. I certainly can do a nice job, been striping for 6ish years. Where in Gibsonia? Where are you? Might be able to throw you a lawn as well.
    Posted via Mobile Device

10. Pressedun

That's exactly what I thought, good to know you like em better and I'm sure I'll end up shifting and using plow controls with one hand.
    Posted via Mobile Device