P.S I will get revenge

Discussion in 'Lawn Mowing' started by rmartin, Oct 31, 2003.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. rmartin

rmartin LawnSite Member
    from mass

today when i was taking a break from cleaning leaves at a job site i observed the following. Another lawn company driving down the road. The truck pulled up to mine. The passanger opened the window and threw a brick threw my drivers side window of my brand new truck. As he did this he yelled find your own neighborhood. Little did he know I was working across the street from my truck so me and the home owner observed this. I also got his plate #. The name of the company was also painted on the side of his truck. NOW.......The homeowner knows where this ------- mows, Throughout the development. He will be telling the customers about this event and i am sure he will be receiving some calls. Also.....IF YOU ARE READING THIS AND YOU ARE FROM AUBURN,MA AND HAPPEN TO BE THE ONE WHO DID THIS JUST LISTEN TO THIS...........I WILL GET YOU......

P.S MY DAY JOB IS MOWING. at NIGHT I PROTECT YOU AND YOUR FAMILY FROM DICKS LIKE YOURSELF.

THANK YOU

2. justmjc

justmjc LawnSite Senior Member

Either that employee is fired or they will lose some business if it is owner operated.

3. m&m

m&m LawnSite Member

well now that was down right sh**ty of him... oh you could bet your sweet hine end i would be getting revenge but in a greater way than he could imagine....sorry it happened to you man......i run into other peeps all the time in neighborhoods i do but have never had a cross look from none of them.....good luck in future

4. promower

promower LawnSite Bronze Member

Best revenge would be do what you doing, A GREAT JOB! obviously this guy cant compete with you and sooner or later you will run him out of buisness. What a loser and sorry about your truck.

5. leadarrows

leadarrows LawnSite Senior Member
    from N/A

So he broke out the window of a Police officers truck? IN front of the officer and a witness? I'M sorry about your window but the fact that this guy is going to get whats coming to him in such a way is way funny. I don't want to laugh cause it's bad what he did to your truck but when I think about just how screwed this guy is it's really hard not to. Please keep us up on the details it will be a pure enjoyment to me to hear about someone like that getting there justice. LOL I lost a few windows myself in my bouncer days and they all did it in the dark and I never got any satisfaction.So I would enjoy hearing about this guy paying his dues for this kind of BS.

6. Davo

Davo LawnSite Member

Man, I hate to hear stuff like that, it really takes the professionalism out of this business. Especially in a neighborhood. I hope he gets his, sooner rather than later...
    good luck, and stay on the high road.

7. chuckwk

chuckwk Founder
    from KC, MO

I feel sorry for the guy that did this to you... talk about burning a bridge!

8. LB Landscaping

LB Landscaping LawnSite Bronze Member
    from Maine

What an idiot!!! Can't we just all get along!!!

9. Martino

Martino LawnSite Bronze Member
    from Midwest

Post the name and phone number of the company.

10. Runner

Runner LawnSite Fanatic

...And here I just HELPED a lawn service that I didn't even know, today. He was mowing (getting ready to) next to my bank, and I wanted to check out his vac set-up. Well, he had lost a pin to hold it on, and I looked through my can o' nuts and bolts, and found one that worked. He seemed like a decent guy, and was grateful. I then told him about LS, and we shared a little info. He said no one else evr talks about things industry related, like they're "keeping secrets". I told him that those are the rank amateurs that act like that. But now, I hear something like THIS. Talk about the other end of the spectrum!

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.