P. Services equipment photos

Discussion in 'Original Pictures Forum' started by P.Services, Dec 12, 2007.

1. DBL

DBL LawnSite Silver Member

good question...but that truck and trailer do look nice together

2. P.Services

P.Services LawnSite Fanatic

i had just got that truck going again so i didnt want to drive it very far. i bought it about a year ago as a rust bucket and tore it down to the frame rails sandblasted and painted it. then put a new dump box on it. i also had to do a bunch of mechanical work to it so ive just been running it for jobs around us.

3. P.Services

and im still learning how to drive the 2spd rear so when i dont split the gears its a dog with the 366 gasser in it.

4. P.Services

yeah i like the green a lot, its the same color as the davey tree trucks

5. Dirt Digger2

Dirt Digger2 LawnSite Silver Member
    from PA

yea be careful with the 2 speed...i broke a rear axle in an F800 messing around going up a hill...you will get the hang of it...clutch to up shift, no clutch to downshit

6. DBL

DBL LawnSite Silver Member

thats what was so familiar

7. lawncare18

lawncare18 LawnSite Senior Member

Nice equipment.. you guys do a lot of land clearing work>?? How did it go getting it out?? I got a new holland stuck bad on its side like that the week before thanksgiving.. was stupid tryng to get it out track came off eventully pulled it out with an excavator in the process ran it out of diesal it was a bad bad week.. those track machines do good in mud but once they are in mud sideways forget it your just gona go deeper.

8. old oak lawn

old oak lawn LawnSite Senior Member

looks verry good.i like the green.in pic 2 looks like you have rollers under the rear of your trailer tk keep it from draging? did u make them and if so what from. looks like a good idea. thanks.

9. shane mapes

shane mapes LawnSite Senior Member

a lot of stuff for your first year on your own ....must be doing something right..............

10. lawnkid

lawnkid LawnSite Senior Member

I bet that Topkick gasser has been putting a hole in your wallet with fuel consumption.