1. Missed the live Ask the Expert event?
    Not to worry. Check out the archived thread of the Q&A with Ken Hutcheson, President of U.S. Lawns, and the LawnSite community in the Franchising forum .

Dismiss Notice

P. Services equipment photos

Discussion in 'Original Pictures Forum' started by P.Services, Dec 12, 2007.

1. P.Services

P.Services LawnSite Fanatic

took me a few hours after i made a few little mistakes, i think the next time around i could have it together in under 30 minutes. tomorrow is the wiring and then the truck mount. cant wait!!

2. Hanau

Hanau LawnSite Bronze Member

That's a pretty plow.
  3. P.Services

why do some pics come out small when i took them at the same time with the same phone?

4. P.Services

5. P.Services

thanks man! i like it. a drunk and ******** former friend hit it with a hammer hard trying to slam the center pin in and put a big chip in the paint. I just flipped my shet and came unglued. im going to keep this one rust free even if i have to take it apart every other year to have it powdercoated.
  6. johnnybravo8802

johnnybravo8802 LawnSite Silver Member
    from Ga.

What are you doing for insurance with that machine? I've done small clearing jobs for years but can't get a machine like that in Ga. w/o a jack load of insurance. In all honesty, you can't hardly find one to rent and if you do, they don't really want to deal with you. Also, they are expensive to rent.
  7. bobcat_ron

bobcat_ron LawnSite Fanatic

How do you empty the leaf bin on the truck?
  8. P.Services

No extra insurance needed, didn't even make me have insurance on it. Most places will charge 10 percent of the rental rate to use their insurance.a handfull of people in the state have those for rent, pretty ease to get your hands on one but they arnt cheap.

Ron the truck has a ez-dumper in it so I just push the botton from in the cab and it dumps it out.
    Posted via Mobile Device
  9. Jayson_109

Jayson_109 LawnSite Member

put my VXT together last year at the same time. of course made a few mistakes along the way. enjoy!
  10. P.Services

I'm going to do the mount and wires right now. Any advice? I'm gona but a handfull of new drill bits also. The only thing that seemed like it may be a little tricky is finding a 12 volt "keyed" power source. I don't wana go poking a little test light prod into all my wires. I may just call the dealer and ask them what source they use.
    Posted via Mobile Device