P. Services equipment photos

Discussion in 'Original Pictures Forum' started by P.Services, Dec 12, 2007.

1. P.Services

P.Services LawnSite Fanatic

it doesn't have a name more of a number that i cant remember. just go to maaco and tell them to look under fleet colors for davey tree. they wont want to tell you but if you yell loud enough they will talk. i do remember its outrageously expensive.

2. mrsops

mrsops LawnSite Silver Member

Ford 750 Dump Trucks

DSC02219.jpg

3. kreft

kreft LawnSite Bronze Member

HOLY CRAP THAT IS AWESOME!!!!!!

4. P.Services

the ftx90 got hauled away sat. and i have a brand new ftx130 to use. i will get some pics of this thing. its an animal!!! burns through a 12'' tree in seconds!!

5. Supper Grassy

Supper Grassy LawnSite Bronze Member

Nice Equipment

6. GradeMan

GradeMan LawnSite Member
    from canada

What does that mulch get an hour? I would love to start offering that service. I bet 100 grand would buy that fecon? Why did you go that route instead of getting a mulcher attachment for a skid?

7. P.Services

a little less then a 100k will by that machine. but i would not recommend buying one they are under powered for anything over 3''.

the original plan was to get a highflow ct332 and get a mulcher head on it. well the property owner calls me Thursday afternoon and want me to have the main lot done by Saturday. so finding the right machine, buying it, setting it up with a hydro cooler, buying a head, was just going to take to long. thus i rented the fecon.

i would recommend a minimum of 150 per hour for mulching with a machine like that. i plan on getting into the tree service and land clearing a lot more in the future.

8. Ramairfreak98ss

Ramairfreak98ss LawnSite Silver Member

lol, yeah that sucker is huge, whats the weight of all that your pullin? What trailer is that, it looks like a nice one :)

9. P.Services

the machine and the cutter head is suppose to weigh about 13k pounds. the trailer is a load-trail, its 22' long plus a 2' beaver tail so 24' overall. with a 14k gvw. i bought it from a guy who used it once for less then half of new.

10. PlatinumLandCon

PlatinumLandCon LawnSite Bronze Member

Hey Picasso, do you have any pics?:)